Perfect New Year #56

A/N: Hey everyone, this is an amazing for @rushermasloverthing! I hope you enjoy it.

~                    Anna's POV                   ~

Today was New Years Eve and my boyfriend James and I were going to spend the day at the fair, but I'm a bit nervous and worried. James has been acting a bit strange all day, like his nervous but also excited. Maybe he's just really excited about going to the fair because he told me that he hasn't gone since that one big time rush concert.

Anyways... I'm getting ready now and I decided to wear a blue top with white jeans and some white converse, since we'll probably be walking around I don't want to be in heels. James should be here any minute and I sill have to do my makeup and hair. For my hair I decided to do I simple ponytail but curl the ends and my makeup is mostly natural.

I hear someone knocking on my door and its probably James. I open the door to reveal my handsome boyfriend James, he's dressed up pretty nicely for just the fair.

James: Hello beautiful.

Anna: Hey baby, how are you?

James: I'm doing amazing, how are you?

Anna: Amazing as well. You ready to go?

James: Whenever you're ready.

I smile then grab a small coat and my purse, we take each other's hand and start to walk to his car. He opens the door for me and helps me inside, such a gentlemen!

~                        At the fair                   ~

James and I have been at the fair for almost a few hours now and it's been honestly amazing. I looked at the giant clock on the billboard and see it's almost midnight. When I turn around I am shocked at what I see! James is on one knee with a ring box in his hands asking me to marry him. I shake my head yes and let the tears begin to fall, he stands up and slides the ring on my left ring finger then we kiss and that's when the fireworks go off signaling that it's now the new year. I didn't realize that we were in the middle of the fair so strangers were around us cheering.

I guess now I have to spend my new year wedding planning so I can my marry my handsome man.

A/N: I hope you liked it! Also, I got your outfit idea from my Sims character haha.

Love,
Ali. ❤️