Miranda gets checked out #28

A/N: Only two more imagines until the 30th imagine!!! This one is for Priceisrightrusher Enjoy!!

~Logan's POV~

Today I'm taking Miranda to get checked out by the doctor, I might try and also have Sylvie get checked out.

Logan: Girls come on, we're leaving!!

Both girls coming down the stairs and are all ready to go by they don't know we're going to the doctors, hopefully they won't get to upset.

~ Doctors~
Logan: Okay girls hold my hand while we cross.

Both girls hold my hand and we safely get inside of the doctors.

Logan: Girls, you can go play while I sign you in but be nice.

Both: Okay daddy.

I sign the girls in and sit down watching them play until they get called.

Nurse: Miranda and Sylvie Henderson?

Logan: Come on girls.

We follow the nurse to were the girls needed to be weighed and see how tall they were.

~ 5 minutes later~

We're now in the exam room waiting for the doctor to come check the girls out, I'm nervous for the girls hopefully the don't have anything seriously wrong with them.

Doctor: Hello, how is everyone?

Logan: Good.

~ 20 mins later~

We're all finished with the doctors, let's just everything went well. The girls are health. They both got some shots and the doctor ordered blood work to make sure everything inside them is okay.

Let's just hope the blood work comes back fine...

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Hope you enjoyed this Priceisrightrusher Very sorry for the delay for this imagine.

Xoxo,
Ali.

P.S. Let me know if you want Logan goes shopping for the girls or the blood work results.