Big girl bed #23

A/N: Another Logan and Sylvie imagine for Priceisrightrusher please enjoy! Also, there's a picture of the bed.

~Logan's POV~

Today Sylvie and I are going to look at some big girl beds since she outgrew her crib a few days ago, and the past two days have been a little crazy because Sylvie's been sleeping with me because she can't fit into her crib anymore. Also she told me she'd like a sibling so hopefully I'll be able to arrange something for her.

Logan: Sylvie? Would you like to go get a big girl bed?

Sylvie: Yes Daddy.

Logan: Okay, let's go.

~Store~

Logan: Hold my hand as we cross the street.

Sylvie: Okay, daddy.

I take her little hand in mine and begin to head into the store for her new bed, I know this will be a hard decision for Sylvie to decide but I want her to get the right one so I know in the end I'll probably have to pick it out.

Logan: Stay close to me, okay?

Sylvie: Okay, daddy.

We begin to walk over to the toddler bed section, when Sylvie saw the aisle of big girl beds she immediately found one.

Logan: Are you sure this is the one you want?

Sylvie: Yes.

She got a beautiful toddler bed that looked just like a princess carriage, my little princess finally got her carriage.

~Henderson household~

Logan: Well there you go Sylvie, your new big girl bed is all set up.

Sylvie: Thank you daddy!

Now to look into Sylvie getting a sibling.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
A/N: I hope you liked it!!!

Xoxo,
Ali.