You belong with me #47 Day: 5

A/N: Hello everyone, it's day five! Here's a request for @mdamouni, I hope you enjoy!

~ Marees' POV ~

I knew that my love with my ex boyfriend Tyler wouldn't last long because I didn't love me for me but that's okay. I have someone who will comfort me better. Logan Phillip Henderson is my best friend and I secretly love him, but he doesn't know how much I truly love him.

I've tried to tell him how I really feel about us but the correct words never came out. It was like my heart is saying yes but my brain is saying no. He's the only guy I've ever truly wanted to be with but he will never know.

He's the reason why I smile everyday, the reason why I will love again.

Telling Logan how I feel will be so hard but it's something I must do.

~ Logans' POV ~

I have loved Maree since the day we first met and that was ten years ago, we've been best friends ever since. Although I wish we could be more then best friends, I think Maree only likes me as a friend and nothing more. I wish she wasn't dating Tyler but as her best friend I have to support her even if she wants to date a panda.

I got it! I'll sing her a song! This will be perfect so I hope it works.

~ Marees' POV ~

It's about five thirty pm and I just finished my homework. I am about to leave my bedroom but I hear singing outside and then someone knocking on my door.

I answer the door and I'm honestly shocked to see my best friend standing there. He begins to sing and it melts my heart. What is he doing?

Logan: If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you.
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see
You belong with me,
You belong with me.

There is a sign asking for me to be Logans' girlfriend. I scream yes and hug him.

He feels the same way about me and that's all I needed to know.

A/N: mdamouni, I hope you enjoyed it! Also I used Taylor Swifts' song "You belong with me" because I felt it was perfect for this imagine.

Love,
Ali.