Prom #24

A/N: Carlos imagine.

~Your POV~

So tonight's prom and I'm going with my friend Carlos, sadly I don't have a boyfriend but I don't care because when the time is right he'll come. Some of my friends are on their way to my house and we're all getting our hair and nails done for the night, then it's off to prom. I like Carlos more than a friend but I'm not sure if he feels the same.

~6 hrs later~

It's time to leave for prom and I'm very nervous because Carlos isn't here yet, (doorbell rings) speaking of Carlos that probably him.

Carlos: Hey- Woah! You look amazing!

You: Thanks! You don't look to bad yourself.

Carlos: (chuckles) Ready?

You: Let's go!

Well I'll see you when this prom ends.

~ 2 hrs later~

Prom is almost finished and Carlos just pulled me aside because he wanted to talk to me.

Carlos: Y/N, I've wanted to you this for a long time but I didn't know if you felt the same way. I like you! I really really really like you!! I want to be more than friends, if that's okay with you.

You: Carlos. You don't know who long I've waited for you to ask this, but yes I'd love to be more than friends.

He smiles then starts leaning forward and we kiss, honestly it feels like fireworks. I wonder what'll happen next for us?

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
A/N: Hope you liked it!!

Xoxo,
Ali.