Writing a Christmas song #41

A/N: Hi everyone! Yes, I do know that it's not Christmas but I'm in the spirit at the moment so I thought I would write a Christmas imagine. Well enjoy!

YOU CAN USE ANY BTR GUY

~ Your POV ~

It was a cold November morning and I didn't want to get up but my boyfriend pulled me out of bed. We were going to write a Christmas song today and possibly go to the studio and record tomorrow. We were both very excited to write this song for our fans and also for each other, its one of the biggest things that has happened to us. Well besides getting into a relationship... I'm getting a bit carried away but anyways. Since we are both famous it can be a little hard to see each other with our crazy schedules but somehow we manage. I believe that writing this song will bring us better connection in our relationship and I hope that (name of btr guy) thinks that as well.

Him: Y/N? Are you in here?

You: Yes, I'm in the bedroom.

Him: Are you ready to write our Christmas song?

You: Yes! It's going to be great.

Him: Well, breakfast is made.

You: Okay, thank you.

I simply have the best boyfriend ever!

~ 8 hours later ~

We have just finished writing the Christmas song and it's about 7pm. It was a great writing session but there is still many things we need to perfect before we can record the song. I really like it and I hope our fans will too!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
A/N: Sorry for any grammar mistakes! I'm writing this with one hand since I injured my other one.

Xoxo,
Ali.