Welcome home surprises!! #22

A/N: Kendall imagine for one of my Wattpad BFFS Kendallsangelwwheels Hope you like it Jen!

~ Jen's POV~

Today my husband Kendall comes home from tour, but it's also the day he finds out he's going to be a dad and I can't wait to see his face. I'm having my parents, brother, Kendall's parents and brothers come over for dinner after he gets home and that's when I'll tell him the news since everyone else already knows but him.

I wheel myself outside and down the ramp to van that'll bring me to the airport to see him.

~Airport~

It's 2:30 and his plane landed 20 minutes ago, hopefully I'll see him soon.

There he his. My handsome husband, Kendall Francis Schmidt. I yell his name to get his attention

Jen: Kendall!

He sees me and begins fast walking over to me avoiding the other people in the airport.

Kendall: Jen!!! I've missed you so much! (hugs and kisses)

Jen: Same to you!!

Kendall: So what's the plan for today?

Jen: Well my parents and brother plus your parents and brothers are coming over for dinner tonight.

Kendall: That sounds fun!

Let's hope everything goes as planned for Kendall's surprise.

~After dinner~

We've just finished dinner and now it's time for dessert, but Kendall is going to cut the cake because on the inside there will be a pink and blue M&Ms inside. Hopefully he'll get that I'm pregnant.

Jen: Okay Kendall, cut the cake.

He cuts a slice of cake and the M&Ms pour out.

Kendall: Wait... Is this for real?

Jen: Yes! You're going to be a dad!!

Kendall: (kisses her)

Well, I wonder what gender we're having...

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
A/N: Hope you like it Jen! If you'd like a second part or want me to change anything, please let me know.

Xoxo,
Ali.