Family is forever #61

Araba- Kendall's wife
Nicola- Carlos's wife
Phoebe- K and A two year old

A/N: Hello! This request is for @pena_mayn, enjoy!

~ Your POV ~

I watched from the balcony as my husband Kendall and our five year old daughter Phoebe ran down to the sea water together

I watched from the balcony as my husband Kendall and our five year old daughter Phoebe ran down to the sea water together. We live on a beach mansion with my brother Carlos and his wife Nicola. Shortly after 'Big Time Rush' ended ten years ago, Kendall and I got married, then we moved in the beach mansion while I was pregnant with Phoebe and we've been living here ever since. Sometimes we have ups and downs but at the end of the day we're family.

I feel arms wrap around my shoulders in a hugging way, it must be my brother since Kendall is still outside. Turning around, I'm meet with the brown eyes of my older brother, Carlos. I hug him and he kisses my forehead in a sibling way.

Carlos: I'm so proud of the young woman, you've become.

Araba: Thank you! Hey, I need help with something...

Carlos: What's up?

Araba: Well... I'm pregnant again and I was wondering if you'd help me tell Kendall.

Carlos: I'd love to help! Oh, congratulations by the way.

I smile and give him a hug, grateful for the family I have.

~      A few hours later   ~

It's finally time for revealing that I'm pregnant with baby number two. I decided to take Kendall out for cake and that's how it'll be revealed, it's a pink and blue cake that says "number two is on the way!"

 I decided to take Kendall out for cake and that's how it'll be revealed, it's a pink and blue cake that says "number two is on the way!"

I'm sitting with Kendall at a table slowly sipping on my water and I can see the waitress carrying our cake, well this is it.

Waitress: Here's the cake, enjoy!

She placed the cake down and leaves. I'm just here waiting for Kendall's reaction, hoping it's good.

Kendall: Babe?

Araba: Yes?

Kendall: Is this for real?

I nod my head and see Kendall's eyes start to get a bit watery. All of the sudden he stands up and crashes his lips onto mine while hugging me careful to avoid the baby.

Kendall: I love you, Phoebe and the little one in there.

He kisses my lips one more time as people watch in awe.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
A/N: Hello! Sorry if this isn't what you wanted.

Xoxo,
Ali.