What about us #55 Day 13

A/N: Enjoy!

~ Your POV ~

Did our relationship mean anything to him? I get that he had to date another celebrity for publicity but he didn't even so no. He just agreed and that really upsets me, but what if he never loved me from the beginning. I'm beyond upset now.

I hear the front door open then close and I stand up ready to greet my boyfriend.

Him: Hey, baby!

You: Don't hey baby me.

Him: What's wrong?

You: Nothing, I'm just upset.

Him: Is this about my having to delete Kristine?

You: Yea it is.

Him: Are we mad because I agreed to do this?

You: To tell you the truth, I'm beyond mad. You didn't even think about this relationship, you just said yes with asking with me.

Him: I thought you'd be okay with it!

You: OKAY WITH IT? I'M UPSET THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM DATING THIS OTHER GIRL!

Him: What about Kristine? Do you care about how she feels in this situation?

You: What about us? This relationship is falling apart because you had to agree to a publicity stunt!

Him: I never wanted to date you anyways!

He covers his mouth shocked at his own words and I let the tears fall. I can't believe him!

Him: Y/N, I am so sorry.

You: Save it! This relationship is finished, have fun with Kristine.

I walk up to our bedroom and begin to pack my things, that same question keeps replying in my head.

What about us?

Well I guess we're nothing anymore.

A/N: I hope you guys liked it!

Love,
Ali.