The flu #54 Day 12

A/N: Inspired by my close friend Kendallsangelwwheels new book "dancing with my star," chapter six: There for her. Please go read her book!

~                 Jens' POV                         ~

My boyfriend Kendall was back to rehearsal after that scare of him passing out. I've been sick with a cold for a few days now and I think it's getting worse. My head was pounding and I worse having trouble breathing but I didn't want Alexa or Mackenzie to find out, because I know they would call Kendall and I didn't want him to be stressed out even more.

Alexa: Jen, are you okay? You don't look so good.

Jen: I'm fine, just tired.

I wasn't fine. I felt I was getting weaker and weaker every moment that passed on. Next thing I knew was that the room started to spin and my hearing became softer. It wasn't long before I fell from my walker and to the ground. Alexas' voice was the last thing I heard, before it all went dark.

~                  Kendalls' POV                ~

Sharna and I were rehearsing the tango for this weeks dance but I wasn't really focused. My mind was on Jen. She didn't look too good this morning and I knew I should've stayed home with her but I didn't want Sharna to get upset.

Sharna: You okay Kendall? You seem distracted.

Kendall: Yea I'm okay, just worried about Jen. She didn't look too good this morning.

Sharna: Well, we can take a break and you can call her.

I quickly run over to my bag and dig out my phone, then I dial Jens' number. No answer. I'll just try again but before I can do that Carlos starts calling me.

Kendall: Hey dude, what's up?

Carlos: Kendall? I know you're at rehearsals but Jen passed out. Her and Alexa are at the hospital right now, I'm on my way they. Would you like me to pick you up?

Kendal: No that's fine, I have my car. I'm leaving now so I'll see you when I get there.

I hang up the phone and start to put stuff back into my bag, I'm about to head out the door but Sharna stops me.

Sharna: Where are you going?

Kendall: To the hospital, Jen passes out and I need to see here.

Sharna: We need to perfect this dance if we're going to win.

Kendall: Sharna, you know I want to win as much as you do. If you were in my situation you'd probably want to leave too.

Sharna: I guess you're right, kelp me updated.

I nod my head and start to leave again, finally I make it to my car. After getting all situated I begin the twenty minute drive to the hospital. When I get there I ask the receptionist for Jens' room number. Thankfully she gives it to me without any problems. I take the elevator up to the second floor and begin to walk to her room. Carlos is standing outside her door and I greet him with a bro hug.

Kendall: How is she?

Carlos: She has a severe case of the flu, she's sleeping now so be please be quiet when you go in there.

I thank him and open the door to Jens' room. She's attached to some monitors and she has an IV in her arm. I sit in the chair next to her bed and grab her hand. I begin stroking it with my thumb and when I do I see those gorgeous eyes of hers.

Jen: (weak voice) Hey.

Kendall: Hey.

Jen: Aren't you missing rehearsals?

Kendall: Yea but you're more important then a dancing show.

She smiles and I peck her lips. We sit and talk for the rest of the night.

A/N: I hope everyone liked it!

Love,
Ali.