Proposal #32

A/N: @aylinnmaslow has requested a part two for her imagine (#29) so I hope you enjoy!!

~ James's POV~

Today is the day I propose to my girlfriend Aylinn, who I've known for 6 years. I'm very nervous as Aylinn always has a surprise reaction to everything and you never know what's going to happen plus her parents never really liked me just because I was always busy.

But nothing will hold me back today! I've been planning this for months and now I'm finally ready to propose to her.

~ Beginning of the evening~

The sun is setting, birds quietly chirping, cars are honking. It is now 6:50 PM and I'm on my way to my dinner date with Aiylynn, let's just hope everything goes to plan.

~Aylinn's POV~

James and I are at dinner when I suddenly just leaves and his band mates come to sit with me. What's going on? Is he cheating?

Carlos: So how's life?

Aylinn: Is James cheating on me?

Kendall: No, why would you think that?

Aylinn: No reason.

Suddenly the lights went dark and the boys have disappeared, when all of the sudden James comes up to the stage and starts talking.

James: 6 years ago I met my best friend and girlfriend Aylinn. She's incredibly beautiful and talented, I know I haven't been the best boyfriend but hopefully this well make it up.

James steps down from the stage and starts walking towards me with his band mates when he reaches me he stops, pulls me up and gets down on one knee.

Is this really happening??

James: Aylinn, I have known you for 6 years and want to spend the rest of my life with you which is why I need to ask you something.

James: Will you marry me?

I quickly shake my head as the tears begin to fall. James places the ring on my left ring finger then gets up and kisses me.

Aylinn: I love you so much!

James: I love you too!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
A/N: Hey @aylinnmaslow, I hope you enjoyed this and please let me know if you'd like another one!!

Xoxo,
Ali.