Lazy movie day #45 Day: 3

A/N: Here's the third imagine. This one is actually a request for SophiaWebb, enjoy!

~               Sophias' POV             ~

Today was a rainy, lazy day. One of those days where you just want to watch movies all day and cuddle with your loved one. That was exactly what I was going to do!!

My boyfriend Logan is famous for the band "big time rush." He was on a two day break from his tour and was in my town! Hopefully he would want to come to my place and watch movies. I quickly grabbed my phone from the counter and texted him asking if he would like to come over and watch movies with me, he replied with a simple yes.

I got excited and decided to make myself a little bit more presentable then I already was. After that I went my to the kitchen and got some snacks like popcorn, candy, soda, basically anything you'd find at a movie theater. I quickly grabbed some blankets and before I could get some movies my doorbell rang.

It was him! The love of my life!

Sophia: Hey, babe.

I kiss him and allow him to come inside since it was raining.

Logan: You have everything already ready? Baby, you're amazing!

Sophia: Well... I have everything but the movies.

Logan: What would you like to watch?

Sophia: Whatever you want to watch is fine.

Logan: I only want to watch what you want to watch.

After five minutes of going back and forth we finally decided on only Disney movies.

Leave it to my Logie bear to make a rainy and sad day better.

A/N: I hope you liked it SophiaWebb! Sorry it took me almost forever to write.

Love,
Ali.