Dream or nightmare #15

A/N: For Kendallsangelwwheels Just so you know Jen, I was crying while writing this.

-!- Carlos's POV

It's 2:09 am and I'm wide awake hoping that this nightmare doesn't come true, wondering if Jen is okay.

If you didn't know Jen is my wife who has Cerebral Palsy which means she's in a wheelchair and can't walk but nothing stops her.

So back to my nightmare... It was about Jen, she got hurt by her ex-boyfriend and got put in the hospital. I just hope this nightmare doesn't happen.

-!- 4:00 PM

I just got home from the studio and my cell phone started ringing, it can't be Jen because she doesn't get out of work until 5:30 PM.

Carlos: Hello?

Linda: Hi, Is this Carlos Pena?

Carlos: Yes.

Linda: Good evening Mr. Pena, I'm actually calling to inform you that your wife has been admitted to the local hospital.

I drop the phone and take a deep breath, she didn't say that did she?

Carlos: Is she okay?

Linda: She's in surgery, right now so I'm not sure.

Carlos: Do you know why she got admitted?

Linda: Yes, she was being abused by her ex-boyfriend Chris.

Carlos: Thank you, I'm on my way.

-!- 6 hrs later.

It's now 10:00 PM. Jen was out of surgery 6 hrs ago but she still hasn't woke up.

Jen: (weak) Ca- Carlos?

Carlos: Jen! Are you okay?

Jen: I am now that you're here.
-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!
A/N: I hope you liked it Jen!

Xoxo,
Ali.