The Blue Dress ##53 Day 11

A/N: Not sure why this is called the blue dress. Enjoy!

~                    Your POV                       ~

Prom is coming up soon and I already know what type of dress I'd like to wear. I was never the type to wear fancy dresses to school dances but since this will be my final school dance, I've decided to get all fancy.

I wanted it to be a long and big dress with some parts that were silver and matching silver heels. I think either white roses for the flowers would go perfect for this.

I already have a date and he said that whatever I wanted for prom just to let him know and he'll get it. My mom and I are going to looking at some dresses and I find one that really catches my eyes, it's a blue one with silver detailing and it's long. I found silver heels next to it and I think it's perfect.

~                The day of prom             ~

It's finally prom day and I just got back from getting my hair done, now I have to do my makeup.

I've decided to go with a silver eye look and light else lips. It actually looked it! I looked at the clock and went into sudden panic, H/n is going to be here in five minutes. I quickly air dry my makeup as fast as I can then go and get changed into my dress and shoes. I come downstairs and grab his white rose boutonnière and patiently wait in my living room. About two minutes later my mom answers the door and its H/n. I stand up to greet him and my mom gets ready to take pictures of us.

I am his Cinderella and he's my Prince Charming.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed, I've posted pictures of the theme for this imagine. Also, I had a similar dress for my eight grade dance and if you'd like a picture of it let me know.

Love,
Ali.