Disney proposal #44 Day 2 of 31

A/N: Day two of my thirty one days of imagines! Enjoy!

~                  Your POV                 ~

My boyfriend was taking me to Disney for the first time and I couldn't control my excitement. I've always dreamt of the love of my life kissing me while we go down splash mountain, or holding me tight in the tower of terror. I could only hope that this trip would be just like my dreams.

I have my packing done since I pretty much did it when I found out we were going and I know that seems weird but I am really excited about this! Although my boyfriend H/N doesn't have his suitcase packed yet and WE'RE LEAVING TOMORROW.

I know he'll be ready by tomorrow!

~ His POV ~

Y/N and I just arrived in Disney world! The sights are absolutely amazing but that's not why we're here. I'm actually here to propose to Y/N. I have been nervous since I told her we were going and I have everything planned out perfectly. It will happen during the parade, one of the dances will pull Y/N into the parade with her eyes closed and then when she opens her eyes I'll be there proposing to her. Hopefully everything goes planned!

~                  Your POV                 ~

I was watching the Disney parade waiting for H/N to come back. He told me he was going to the bathroom but that was ten minutes ago and I'm starting to get worried. All of the sudden someone who works in the parade pulls me out of the watching line and covers my eyes. I start to panic but then my eye are uncovered and who is standing in front of me shocks me.

Him: Y/N, I have loved you from the day we first met in ninth grade. We have been together for five years and I think it's finally time for me to ask this question. Will you marry me?

I nod my head yes and he slides the gorgeous ring on my left ring finger. We kiss each other as strangers watch and cheer all around.

This was the best first trip to Disney ever!

A/N: So I hope to imagine made sense! I haven't been to Disney since two thousand and eight. I hope you enjoyed!

Love,
Ali.