Sylvie's sibling #26

A/N: For Priceisrightrusher

~Logan's POV~

It's been a week since Sylvie got her big girl bed and she's in love with it, I was hoping to get her a sister her age so she'll have someone to play with when I'm busy.

Logan: Here's your lunch, Sylvie.

Sylvie: Thank you daddy!

Logan: You're very welcome.

I take my laptop and begin searching and calling to find Sylvie a sister but no one has returned my calls yet hopefully they will, also I forgot to mention Sylvie and I are going to park after her breakfast. Maybe we'll find an abandoned child there.

Sylvie: I'm done daddy.

Logan: Okay come on, let's wash you up and get you dressed so we can go to the park.

Sylvie: Yay!

~ Park ~

We've just arrived at the park and we're Sylvie decided she wants to go on the swings first, I pick Sylvie up out of her car seat them begin walking to the swings.

Sylvie: Can you lift me in the swing?

Logan: Sure.

I pick her up and put her inside the small baby swing and push her slowly. After I do that I start to hear small cries coming from a child and I look down and see a small girl about Sylvie's age crying and she has bruises all over her tiny body.

Logan: Hi sweetie, what's your name?

Girl: Miranda.

Logan: That's a pretty name, are you here alone?

Miranda: Yes. My mommy hit me and called me bad names then left me here.

Logan: Would you like to be my daughter?

Miranda: No thank you sir. I don't want to cause you to much trouble because I can see you already have a daughter.

Logan: No don't worry, I can take care of the both of you.

Miranda: Okay.

As soon as we leave the park we can go back to my house then go shopping for Miranda and also get her checked out.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
A/N: Hey Priceisrightrusher If you want the chapters for Miranda getting checked out or Logan going shopping for them, please let me know.

Xoxo,
Ali.