Permission for marriage #68

Request for btrjamesheffrondrive!

*James's POV*

I was so nervous... Today I'm going to propose to my longtime girlfriend Rachel but first I have to get permission from her brother Kendall Schmidt, also known as my bandmate. I already got the blessing from her parents and her other two older brothers to ask for her hand in marriage but since Kendall is super protective over Rachel, I also have to ask him.

It probably will be tough since when we announced that we were dating he didn't take it too well but maybe he'll have excepted us since that was nearly seven years ago.

The only reason I waited so long to propose was because I was so busy with the band so we never got to really spend time together or go on any dates, so I didn't think out relationship would last a year but turns out it lasted six and a half.

Kendall: James, you wanted to talk?

James: Yeah I did... I was wondering if I could have your blessing.

Kendall: My blessing?

James: Yeah you see, I wanted to ask Rachel to marry me and I already have parents permission and Kenneth & Kevin's so I just need yours.

Kendall: Well, you have treated Rach so well these past few years and you've made her really happy. So sure, you have my blessing.

James: Really? Thank you Kendall!

I give him a bro hug as a way of saying thanks before running off to get ready for tonight's show plus a special surprise.

           *Rachel's POV*

I am currently watching my boyfriend James and my brother Kendall perform with their band big time rush.

Suddenly the lights go off and then there is one solo spotlight on James. What? This isn't a part of their set.

James: Okay so we're going to switch things up now... Could my lovely girlfriend Rachel come on the stage?

A security guard comes over and leads me to the stage. What's going on?

James: Rachel I have been in love with you since the first day I met you seven years ago. I was so nervous to ask you to be my girlfriend, which did take some convincing from Kendall. As time went on I fell more in love with you every day. Which is why I need to ask you this one question.

He gets on one knee and pulls something out of his pocket, a ring box.

I begin to cry as I never expected this to happen.

James: Rachel, will you marry me?

I nod my head yes and he slides the ring on my left ring finger. He gets up and kisses me on the lips which makes the crowd scream.

I hug my brother as well as the other boys before returning back to my seat to watch the last thirty minutes of the show.

This is something I would have never ever expected to happen but I'm glad it did because I'll be marrying the man of my dreams.

|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|
A/N: I hope you liked it! :)

Xoxo,
Ali. ❤️