Chapter 31 *Epilogue*

*5 months later*

Delilah's P.O.V

It was about a week from the wedding and Cher and I are going dress shopping. When Ryder proposed to me it was a moment I didn't want to forget. It was perfectly perfect. I said yes of course. We were walking around until one caught my eye. I walked over to it and took a good look at it.

"This is so beautiful." I said looking at the dress

It was a white lace dress that went down to about my ankle and had a gold diamond belt around my ribs. I looked at Cher and she smiled at me.

"It sure is." She said looking at it. " Go try it on." She said shooing me to the dressing rooms.

I walked into on of the stall that a lady had lead me too. After awhile I had gotten the dress on and the lady zipped it up. I looked at myself in the mirror that was in front of me. I fell in love with the dress when I first saw it. I took the tag in my hand and looked at the price

"655..." I said to myself.

It wasn't too expensive, but Ryder wouldn't let me ever get something like this that is why he isn't here right now. I walked out to where Cher was waiting to see the dress.

"Wow! Babe that's so beautiful!" Cher said standing up and walking up to me.

I blushed as she looked at it. "You looked absolutely beautiful" she said giving me a tight hug

"Thanks." I said looking down at the dress again.

"Okay let's go pay and go look for heels." Cher said leading me back to the changing room.

*later that night*

"Babe come to bed." I heard Ryder say from the room.

I finished brushing my teeth and used my mouth wash before I walked into the room and crawled into bed with Ryder. He pulled me into his chest and I breathed in his scent I've gotten to know how to love. I began to fidget with the ring on my left hand. It wasnt a huge diamond, But it was big and the jewel was a blueish-purple color.

"Babe watcha thinking about." Ryder asked

I just smiled and shook my head. I leaned in and gave him a kiss and curled into his chest. Before I fell into a deep sleep.

Ryder's P.O.V

I woke up to Delilah screaming beside me. I grabbed her shoulders holding her close trying my best to calm her down.

"Babe! Babe! I'm here calm down honey." I said running my fingers through her hair.

Soon she was calmed down and the sound of her hiccups where the only thing I could hear.

"Babe what is wrong." I asked concerned

All she did was shake her head as another tear rolled down her cheek. I moved to where I was over and he looked into her eyes and wiped a tear away from her cheek.

"C'mom babe tell me what just happened, the stress isn't good for Lux and Scarlett." I said softly.

"it was just a dream babe let's go back to sleep okay." She said curling up against me

I couldn't argue with her and piss of a pregnant women was the last thing I wanted to do, but I was worried. I held her close and watched the last of her tears dry up while she fell back asleep. The sight of my baby was a sight that made me want to cry on the spot and you cant do anything about it. Soon I fell asleep thinking in a week this beautiful person will be my wife and soon a mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is the last chapter of this book :) the sequal I couldn't think of a good name so my friend helped me and so for now its just 'Nobody Compares to our bad boys' I'll try to update the first chapter soon. I hope you guys liked this book as much as I liked writing it (picture of dress on side) :) remember

Vote,comment,fan and check for the sequal in the next two days

Peace out dreamers

Xoxo

-Superman out!