Chapter 24

*2 weeks later*

Cher's P.O.V

Justin and I are packing getting ready to leave. We are leaving early and surprising Ryder and Delilah. I grabbed some of my clothes and put them on my suit case. Justin came in with his suit case to start packing and he smiled at me as he gave me a kiss on the head. I smiled as I saw the watch I gave him for him birthday.

*Flashback*

"Morning My love." Justin said sleepily 

I smiled when he called me 'his love' 

"Happy Birthday." I smiled and kissed his nose. 

I leaned over the bed and grabbed the box and turned back around. I gave him the box and he smiled.

"Babe thank you, but you didn't ha-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"I wanted to." I whispered then kissed him again.

*flashback over*

"What time are we leaving?" I ask putting the last of my things in my suit case and zipping it up. 

"About an hour." He said 

I smiled and nodded. "Imma gonna go make tea." I said 

"Alright."

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. My Mimi and papa were out taking Nathan and Matthew to a friends party. I opened the cabinet and grabbed a tea packet and started heating up some water. I looked at the time and it was 9 in the morning. I yawned and leaned against the counter when Justin came in. He came up and stood in front of me. 

"May I help you?" I smiled

He smirked and stepped closer till he was nose to nose with me. I smiled and he grabbed my waist and pulled me up onto the counter. I laid my head on his forehead and smiled at him. He leaned in until our lips met. Fireworks flew around me once again. I let myself fall into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling my closer. His lip traced my bottom lip asking for entrance. I smirked but kept my mouth closed. He thrusts his hips against me making me moan. He slipped his tongue in my mouth rubbing it against my tongue making me moan softly. He moved his hands to my hips and slightly under my shirt. Someone cleared their throat making us jump apart. I turned towards the sound and saw Rouge smirking.

"Now before you guy's have sex on Mimi's counter we are leaving in 10 minutes." 

I looked away blushing furiously. 

"Okay." Justin said just as embarrassed as I was

I got off the counter as Rouge walked away. I walked over to the stove and turned off the water as Justin grabbed two cups and setting the tea bags in them. I grabbed the tea kettle and poured the water in the two cups and set it back down on the stove. Rouge brought our bags down stairs and set them by the door then went back to her room.  

Justin and I finished our tea and put the cups in the sink and walked out by the door were My mom and Mimi were talking and Rouge was giving my Papa a hug. I grabbed my coat from the coat rack and put it on before I gave my Mimi and Papa a hug and said goodbye. Justin gave my Mimi a hug or my Mimi gave Justin a hug and said a goodbye to my Papa. We all got our stuff and headed out the door. It wasn't snowing outside, but it was chilly. Delilah said that it was still snowing down there, but not as bad as it was when we left. We all got in the car and started the drive to the airport. I laid my head on Justin shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. I soon fell asleep listing to Rouge and my mom talking.

*Skipping the boring plane ride* 

It was about 10 at night when we got off the plane. I stayed up on the plane so I was really tired. We decided to stay at a hotel for the night while Rouge and mom went home. We were gonna surprise Delilah in the hospital before she goes to the doctors for her appointment. I decided to text Delilah for a little bit while Justin was getting our rooms.

To Delilah:

'Hey babe :)'

From Delilah:

'Hey!!' 

To Delilah 

'You excited?'

From Delilah:

'Well duh! I'm so happy, but their being a pain in my ass.'

To Delilah

'Lol, well Im tired so imma head to bed, Cant wait to see you boo!'

From Delilah:

'Okay! I can't wait either bye!'

I put my phone on the charger when we got in the room and changed into one of Justin shirts and crawled into bed. Justin took a shower before he came to bed. I was almost asleep when he pulled me into his chest. He kissed my forehead before I slowly drifted off to sleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's a short chapter :/ I hope you guys liked it I'll be updating soon love you guys! Remember!

Vote,Comment, Fan

peace out dreamers

xoxo

-Superman out!