Chapter 25

"Is she alive?" I heard an Irish accent say

"I think she's dead." A female voice answered

"Guys leave her alone." The voice I know to be Justin said.

I groaned and sat up and opened my eyes. I jumped out of bed when I saw Dameon,Chloe,Brent,Zoe,Aiden and Valorie here

'What are you guy's doing here!?' I ask shocked.

They just start laughing and Justin smiles at me. 

"Can we not see our friends?" Chloe chuckled when Dameon put his arm around her waist

"Never once did those words come out of my mouth." I said stretching then getting some shorts on.

"What time is it?" Zoe asked

"9." Brent said looking at his phone.

"SHIT!" I yelled running around the room grabbing a shirt and changing not caring if there were 3 different boys in the room.

'Justin hurry!" I yelled throwing his jeans at him running to get my shoes. I heard Justin laugh at me, but got dressed.

'Why are you in such a hurry?" Valorie asked sitting on Aiden's lap stealing some fries.

where in the hell did he get those??? 

"We are surprising Delilah, we wern't supposed to be back till next week.' I said grabbing my phone and Justin hand running out the door everyone following. 

"Hey guy's there's gonna be a party at the basketball court tonight be there." Justin said climbing into the drivers seat as I got in the passenger side. 

"Alright see ya'll later" Chloe said

We waved them all bye and Justin took off.

"Since when were we having a party tonight?" I asked

'Since they showed up out of the blue, we havn't seen them in forever, plus you and I have to go to school tomorrow we've missed quite a bit since we were gone for so long they are already back in school." He said turning left into the hospital parking lot.

"Right, uhg school. I forgot about school." I groaned laying my head back. 

He chuckled "Oh common it's not that bad, at least you'll see your friends." He said parking and taking the key out of the ignition 

"Yeah yeah." I mumbled getting out of the car. 

As we walked towards the door I looked around and took in my surroundings. The snow lay heavily on the ground,but was pretty. The sun above the world shone down on us warming the snow. The sound of the snow crunching benieth our feet made me smile. I looked at Justin and I's hands inertwined. I missed being home and I was glad im back. We walked into the doors and walked up to the counter. 

"Has Delilah come for her appointment?" I asked the lady. 

She looked at her computer then back up at us with a smile "No dear she hasn't. Her appoitment is in 5 minutes."

I nodded and Justin and I went to go sit down. We waited 3 mintues before Ryder and Delilah walked in hand in hand. I smiled at her and quietly got up. Ryder caught the movement and his eyes widened and his smile got bigger. I quickly put my finger up to my mouth in a 'shh' motion he nodded and started talking to the lady on the other side. Justin and I slowly walked up behind them and stood there until Delilah turned around. 

"Oh My God CHER!" She yelled making me laugh. 

We gave each other and extra long hug while Ryder and Justin started talking. 

"What are you doing here?!" She asked smiling

"Surprise!!!" I laughed as she jumped up and down

"Your unbelievable." She laughed. 

We talked until her name was called and we followed them into a room with light blue walls and a seat that looked like something from a dentist office. A doctor walked in and directed Delilah to lay down and lift up her shirt. Justin and I stood on the opposite side of Ryder and watched the screen. Soon the room filled with heart beats that made me smile. 

"Well Delilah would you like to now the genders?" the doctor asked.

Ryder and Delilah nodded still looking at the screen smiling.

"Well you see right here." The doctor pointed to the screen. "On both of them" There is nothing there so." 

She took one last look then looked and Ryder and Delilah and smiled. "Your having two girls." 

Ryder had tears in his eyes and Delilah was already crying. "Would you like a picture?" She asked

"I think they would." I said smiling and she nodded then left.

"Scarlett and Lux." Ryder whispered rubbing Delilah's baby bump. 

Justin grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear

"That could be us one day." He whispered

those words made my whole world stop. I looked at him dead in the eye as my eyes fill with tears. All he does is pull me into him hugging me tight as if I might just disappear out of thin air. After the appointment we all walked outside together. I managed to convince Justin to go home for awhile and stay there until Monday to spend time with his family. Justin had driven me home as Delilah and Ryder went to there house. Yes they had bought an apartment together while we were gone. I was surprised, but happy.

"your a pain in my ass." Justin mumbled as he pulled out in front of my house.

I smiled "I love you too." I gave him a kiss then got out of the car "See you tonight." I said before I walked into the house. 

My phone vibrated in my pocket when I put my suit case in my room. I got it out and read the text

From Aiden: 

"Hey after the party at the basketball court we are all coming to my flat."

To Aiden:

"Alright A se ya'll tonight."

From Aiden: 

"See ya later alligator!"

I laughed at him and put my phone on the charger before I grabbed my outfit for tonight (Picture on side)  I walked into my bathroom turning on the water and stripping my clothes. I waited for a little bit till the water was warm enough before getting in. I sighed while I let the hot water cool my nerves. I rested my head against the wall just thinking about me being an Aunt for a second time. I was really happy for them just scared for their future. I washed my hair and body before I got out and dressed. I blow dried my hair putting it up in a side-French braid. I pinned it up and went to go lay down for a little bit. I ended up falling in a deep sleep.

Justin's P.O.V

I laughed when I walked in my house I was tackled by my sisters.

"JUSTIN!" They screamed. I hugged them while I stood up and went to go hug my mom.

"Hello babe." She said giving me a hug 

"hey mum" I smiled 

"Go rest dear." She said shooing the girls away

I nodded sleepily before walking up stairs and falling on my bed and instantly falling asleep, but it was weird to go to sleep without Cher. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry guys it was supposed to be longer but its 2 in the morning and im asleep on my ass xD I hope you guys liked this update. Remember!

Vote,Comment,Fan!

peace out dreamers

xoxo

-Superman out!