Chapter 8

Delilah's P.O.V

'ohhhh shit...' I thought

"Rouge W-what are you doing?" I stutter over my words slightly

She rolls her eye's "Well it's a party, I'm a teenager." She said in a matter of factly tone of voice.

'Dude she sounds like Cher, but Did she just roll her eyes at me?? Oh hell nah.' I thought angrily

I stood up and she seemed to notice what she did.

"Shit sorry Delilah." She said looking down at the floor.

'Excuse me when did Cher or me let you cuss?" I snapped.

"Sorry." She mummbled,but then her head shot up with an angry look.

"What are you doing with him?" She sneered glaring at Ryder

"Rouge shut up and let me explain." I hissed getting irritated. Rouge sent her friends away and walked over and sat on the couch in front of me and Ryder.

I sat down by Ryder and he intertwined our fingers. I smiled at him. I turned to face Rouge and saw she was drinking. I stood up and knocked the drink out of her hands spilling it over the carpet, but I was so mad right now I could care less.

"What the hell do you think your doing!?" I yelled making her flinch and earning some looks. I brushed them off and Ryder pulled me back down on the couch.

"I'm sorry, please don't tell Cher! " She rambled on. "I won't tell her about you and Ryder please." She was practiclly begging me

"Rouge again, shut up!" I shouted getting louder when I said "shut up'' "I won't tell as long as you don't speak of me and Ryder to anyone." I enficized 'Anyone'

She nodded and stood up. "I promise, can I go now?" She said eager to get back to her friends.

I nodded and she left a bit more quickly than she walked in.

"Can we trust her?" Ryder whispered in my ear making me shiver slightly like he did a few weeks ago on the first day of school, but thats another story.

I nodded and blushed facing him again. "Of course, at least I think" I muttered a little unsure of myself.

He nodded in understanding and he smiled at me showing me his dimples. Being the weirdo I am I poked one making him pout and making me giggle, I stopped instantly covering my mouth. I hated when I giggled, but I can tell by the way he smiled wider that he loved it.

"That was the most adorable sound ever." He chuckled looking at me.

I shook my head still covering my mouth making him laugh and it was the most beautiful sound.

He leaned over and removed my hand and kissed me. Butterflies once again erupting in my stomach. I smiled as we kissed. The rest of the night until we left was filled with laughter, telling stories and stealing kisses. Around 12:30 was when we left and he drove me home with a sweet kiss goodnight.

Justin's P.O.V

I stood in the middle of the court shooting free throw's. It was maybe 12:45 and Dameon and Brent were sitting on the bleachers talking. Aiden left maybe 30 minutes ago because his mom wanted him home. We were waiting to see if Ryder would show up and sure enough maybe 5 minutes later I heard the scuffle of sneakers on the court behind me.

"Why are you so late." I asked him without turning around to look at him. I was kinda irritated don't ask me why. I just think that he is hiding something from me.

'swish'

He coughed " Home stuff you know, Gemma and mom."

I wasn't sure I believed him, I take that back I didn't believe him, but I pushed it away. "You still up to practice?" I asked trying to push the annoying tone I had away.