Chapter 21

*Delilah's P.O.V*

*time skip*

I woke up feeling a sharp pain in the side of my stomach. I groaned loudly clutching at my side in the mean time waking up Ryder.

"What's wrong love?" He asked worry and sleep obvious in his eyes.

I shook my head and gave him a weak smile. "They are just moving a lot."

He gave me a smile smile before his gaze traveled down to my stomach he moved down to were his face was level with my stomach and his hand were on either side of my stomach. He rubbed his thumbs gently as he softly started to sing.

"Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?
Isn't she precious? Less than one minute old
I never thought through love
We'd be making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love?"

"Isn't she pretty? Truly the Angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy, we have been Heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through us He's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love?

My eyes filled with tears as I smiled down at him lovingly. He kissed my stomach
before saying.  

"Goodnight my precious children."  He murmured before he moved up till he was face to face with me. He looked me straight in the eyes.  

"I love you." He whispered before he pressed his lips to mine.  

We pulled back and rested our foreheads together.  

"I love you too."

I whispered before we both fell asleep in each others arms, our bodies intertwined.  

*Justin P.O.V*  

The snow was falling heavy out the window I stood at I glanced at the time on my phone   "5:36" I thought out loud.

  I woke up not being able to go back to sleep maybe 30 minutes ago. We are out of school due to the weather and Christmas break. It was the 20th and my Birthday was in 4 days. Cher and I are stuck at my house while my mom is stuck at work with Daisy. Lottie and Fizzy were both at friends houses and we were babysitting Phoebe until my mom could get home. I heard small footsteps dragging down the hallway making me turn around and look at a sleepy Phoebe carrying her Teddy Bear.

  "Justin why are you up?" She asked while I picked her up and sat at the kitchen table.  

"I could ask you the same thing munchkin." I said as I kissed her head   She shrugged her shoulders.

"I just woke up."   I chuckled kissing her head again before rocking her softly. I heard a quiet chuckle from behind me.

I quickly looked around to see Cher standing there in one of my shirts that were quite large on her. It looked sort of like a dress. Phoebe looked over my shoulder at Cher and climbed off my lap and ran over to Cher. She picked her up and set her on her hips. Phoebe  laid her head on her shoulder playing with Cher's shirt. Cher sat down on the chair by me and slowly started rocking Phoebe. I smiled when I noticed Phoebe starting to drift off again. After while Cher slowly stood up and walked in the direction of Phoebe and Daisy's room. She came back and sat on my lap were she was facing me. I smiled at her a rested my forehead on hers.

  "I'm off work today." She smiled as I let a smirk tug on my lips.  

"What will we do today?" I asked still smirking.

  I didn't get an answer, but I got a pair of lips on mine.

  *Cher's P.O.V* (Almost some smut :P)