Chapter 10

*A week later*

Cher's P.O.V

"Rouge common we are gonna be late!" I yelled pulling on my white skinny jeans and my shoes running down stairs.

We were about to head downtown for the gig. I was so nervous. No nervous is an understatement, I was terrified! Justin and the rest of his friends were gonna be there. Uhg can't I just go live under a rock?

"Sorry!" Rouge huffed running down stairs.

"I'll be there tonight you guys, be careful and good luck!" My mom yelled as Delilah,Rouge,Cheyenne and I ran out the door.

I grabbed my electric guitar and my keyboard and put them in the trunk of my car. It was now 7:35 and our gig started at 8:15. I jumped in my car and Rouge jumped in the passenger seat. I turned around and saw Delilah and Cheyenne drive off. I back up out of the drive way and followed closely behind them.

"Rouge, take my phone, text Brent we are on our way."

She raised her eyebrow at me

"Just do it." I rolled my eyes as I stopped at a red light behind Delilah. I glanced at the clock and it said 7:47

"Damn it." I muttered, stepping on the gas pedal when the light turned green

"dude, chill we will be fine." Rouge laughed "Brent said ok, and that they were on the front row."

"Oh great!" I said a little to loud.

To add on to my freaking problem's they have to sit on the front row!? Uhggggg

About 10 minutes later we pulled into the V.I.P section after showing a guard a form. I jumped out and quickly grabbed my guitar and keyboard hauling it to entrance. Delilah, Cheyenne and Rouge followed closely behind me. We walked down a long hall way and found our dressing room. We ran in and fell to the floor out of breath.

"We are leaving an hour early next time." I huffed out making everyone giggle.

We put on our make-up in less then 5 minutes until someone with a headset opened the door.

"5 minutes ladies." He spoke then closed the door.

We grabbed our stuff and set it up on the curtain-covered stage. My heart stopped beating loudly as I heard them Introduce us.

"Please welcome for our first time guest...Cheyenne, Rouge, Cher and Delilah!

The crowd cheered and whistled.I felt like my heart was gonna come out of my throat. I was playing guitar today because the song we are doing doesn't have much keyboard in it. The curtain raised and the first thing I saw was Justin and everyone else standing up and clapping. They soon sat back down and the stadium got quiet.

"Hello everyone, I'm Cher." I said holding back the quiver in my chest.

"I'm Delilah." Delilah said into her microphone and it went around like that until it came back to me

'I'm Cheyenne."

"And I'm Rouge." She said shyly making the audience chuckle

I smiled and spoke into my microphone. " I'm glad we got accepted for this gig, we have done cover's on Youtube and we love doing it. I hope you guy's like our performance." I said with a smile. Rouge started off the music then Delilah joined in then me. Cheyenne started the drums and Delilah started the song off.

"He was a boy

She was a girl

Can I make it anymore obvious?