Chapter 18

Delilah's P.O.V

*two months later*

Right now Ryder and I are at his house while he's getting ready for the gig. I'm laying on his bed with his cat Dusty.

"Ryder, what's taking so long, we have to be there in an hour." I said hoisting myself off his bed and into his bathroom.

"Just a moment babe." He said fixing his hair.

I smiled and leaned against the door frame watching him. When he's done he turns around and smiles at me. I blush when he walks up to me and wraps his hand around my neck pulling us into a passionate kiss. He pulled back and laid our foreheads together.

'You look beautiful, my love." He said kissing my forehead.

I blushed more. I turned around grabbing my shoes and Ryder doing the same. He grabs his keys and his coat and we walk out the door after saying goodbye to Annie. I take out my phone and text Cher saying we are on our way. She responded with and OK and that she was waiting at the arena. The drive took 30 minutes to get there. When we pulled up everyone one was waiting for us. Ryder parked and we got out. When I shut the door a sharp pain went through my stomach. I pushed it away thinking it was just the baby kicking but it was a bit too soon for that. We all walked into the arena and backstage. We walked to the boy's dressing room and gave our hugs and kisses and left to find our seats. We sat there for maybe 15 minutes before the lights on stage flashed off suddenly making everyone turn silent. I then heard Justin's voice. 

"Yeah, aha, one, two, three, four!"

Right when he said four the lights flash on and the crowd went crazy. Ryder started the song making me blush and the memory coming back to me the times we were sneaking around.

"She sneaks out in the middle of the night, yeah
Tight dress with the top cut low
She's addicted to the feeling of letting go, oh-woah, let it go."

Ryder sang next making Cher roll her eyes and Justin smile while he was singing

"She walks in and the room just lights up
But she don't want anyone to know
That I'm the only one that gets to take her home, oh-woah, take her home"

Then Brent stepped up making Chloe cheer louder

"But every time I tell her that I want more
She closes the door"

They all sang the next part. It just perfect for all of us girls especially Cher and I.

"She's not afraid of all the attention
She's not afraid of running wild
How come she's so afraid of falling in love?
She's not afraid of scary movies
She likes the way we kiss in the dark
But she's so afraid of f-f-falling in love, love"

Aiden was next to sing his part. It fit him, because Valorie does have a lot of 'tests' Before he started singing I felt the pain go through my stomach again, but it was more prominent (A/N ohhh big word For me anyway :p)

"Maybe she's just trying to test me
Wanna see how hard I'm gonna work
Wanna see if I can really tell how much she's worth, what you're worth"

The next part Justin sang just made me laugh when Cher snorted at him, but smiled. 

"Maybe all her friends have told her, "Don't get closer
He'll just break your heart"

Aiden and Brent sang the next two parts doing some weird dance moves making us burst out in laughter.

"But either way she sees in me
And it's just so hard, so hard"