Chapter 7

Ryder's P.O.V

I walked down the street heading to go meet Delilah. We couldn't let anyone know about us. everyone would flip. Especially Justin and Cher. They would never allow it. We were gonna met at a high school party. We have a less chance of getting caught being there knowing everyone else think's they are useless. We do too, but it's the only way. I continued walking until a blue convertable drove up with a black hummer behind it. Dameon and Justin were in the blue Convertable and Aiden and Brent were in the Hummer

"Hey you gonna be at practice?" Justin ask's from the passanger side.

'shit I forgot about practice' I thought to myself.

"Um I don't know I might be busy. I'll try" I lied threw my teeth, I knew Justin caught it too. 

"Alright mate see ya." Dameon said rolling up the window

"Bye" I rushed out when I saw the look Justin gave me.

They drove off with Brent behind them. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I guess you guys are wondering why I'm walking instead of driving. Well my car is in the shop. Justin and I were driving down the highway when a fucking deer decided to jump out in front of me and I might have been driving 10 miles over the speed limit. When I stepped on the brake pedal my tire came off the rim so It's in the shop for a few days. I have a 2012 Dodge Challenger with blacked out windows with a red stripe down the middle.

I sighed and continued walking down the slightly wet sidewalk due to the sprinklers in the yards. I walked up my front porch and into my house walking up the stairs. I threw my backpack by my bed and stripped down to my boxers. I grabbed my phone and jumped on the bed. I clicked on messages and sent a text to Delilah

To Delilah

'Hey love (: You ready for tonight?"

She replied about 30 seconds making me smile.

To Ryder

'Hey, yeah I am (: I just dropped off Cher, I'll meet you at the skate park in 20?'

To Delilah

'Of course (: be there soon'

I got up and ran to the shower taking off my boxers and turning the water on and took a quick shower. I got out and put on a semi- tight V-neck and my black skinny jeans. The V-neck showed some of my dove tattoo's. I put my green beanie over my head grabbing my long board and headed out the door saying a quick goodbye to my mom. I ran to the side walk tossing my board on the ground. I pushed my right foot on the ground making me go faster, I lived 5 minutes away from the Skate park. I rode up to the sidewalk and rode into the park. I saw the most beautiful girl sitting on the side of a ramp. She wore a tight black dress. The top cut low, maybe too low for a party with a bunch of shit-faced dudes for my liking, but shes my girl. She had red and white DC high tops on and she looked HOT. I knew she liked skaters so I decided to tease her. I pushed on my right foot making me go faster. I went down the ramp and when I hit the other side I did a 180 in the air falling back down and on the other side catching my board and stood up. I looked down at her and her face was priceless.

Delilah's P.O.V

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO HOTT!!!

He sat down by me putting an arm around me pulling me closer. I took a breath and was filled with his scent that sent butterflies to my stomach. He smelt like Chocolate and Mint. He wore a tight V-neck showing off his sexy ab's,  He also wore black skinny jeans and a green beanie. He looked sexy might I say. I smiled at him making him smile back at me showing off his dimples.