Chapter 23

*Delilah's P.O.V*

Ryder was in the kitchen making some dinner for us. I just got out of the shower about 15 minutes ago and now I'm watching 'The Outsiders' It was at the part Johnny and Ponyboy was leaving for the church when Ryder walked in with a few sandwiches and juice. I smiled at him when he kissed my stomach before he sat down. I hope Mimi and Papa are okay with it. I grabbed a sandwich and the juice from Ryder.

"Babe, what about names?" I asked

He looks at me then at my stomach then back to me and smiles.

"I like the names Lux, and Scarlett for the girls names." He whispered.

I smiled at him. "I like the names Kyle and Josh for a boy." 

He looked at me then got off the couch and bent down on his knees in front of my stomach with both hands on my sides.

"Hello loves, This is your daddy, how ya doing in there? Well I can't for you to be here. Whether your Scarlett, Lux, Kyle, or Josh your my babies and I will always love you. Forever and Always."

His eyes started filling with tears as he kissed both sides of my stomach. He stood up and gave me a long passionate kiss. 

"I love you and our beautiful children." He whispered

"I love you more then you'll ever dream." I whispered back and pulled him in for another kiss.

*Cher's P.O.V*

"Cher!, Cher!, Cher!" I heard two voices yelling, jumping on the bed Justin and I were laying down on.

"What!" I yelled making Justin playfully glare at me for yelling to loud. 

"Can you take us shopping?" Rouge and Emily asked sitting down on our legs.

"Why?" I mumbled looking at Justin then back at the girls.

"There's a sale!" They both cheered happily.

I rolled my eyes. "Why can't mum take you?" I asked

"She's helping with Christmas dinner." 

My eyes widened.

'Shit.' I thought 'Justin birthday is tomorrow.'

I jumped up making Rouge almost fall off the bed.

"Go get ready."  I said rushing to my closet.

The girls cheered and ran out of the room. I quickly got dressed and brushed my hair.

"This doesn't have anything to do with my birthday does it?" Justin chuckled from the bed.

"Whhhattt?? No I don't know what your talking about. Well gotta go, stay here and uhhh Help mum. GIRLS LETS GO!" I yelled before giving Justin a quick kiss.

I went to leave the room, but Justin pulled me back making me collapse on him. His lips on mine. After a bit of trying to get away I sighed into the kiss and moved my lips with his. The kiss started getting heated when Justin' hands went from my neck to my bum squeezing slightly making me gasp. His tongue slid into my mouth. Our tongues danced around as fireworks went off inside my mouth. He bucked his hips up slightly emitting a soft moan from both of us. I pulled back and saw Justin's face flushed as he tried to even out his breathing. I smiled down at him as I got up.

"I'll be back soon." I whispered and kissed him before walking out.

The girls and I spent all day at the mall. I was texting Delilah the whole time and she told me about the names they've thought of. I thought they were all beautiful names. Before we left I stopped at a man's jewelry store. I found something after a bit of looking. I bought it along with a gift bag. We left and started the drive home.