Chapter 1

"Cher get your ass out of bed now and get to school!" My mom yelled for down the stairs.

"I don't want too!" I yell back as I yank the blanket over my head and shoving my face into my pillow.

"Watch it Cher." I heard her say as I heard footsteps walking away from the bottom of the stairs.

I groaned and jumped out of bed. I walked to my closet and pulled out my tank top and a black jacket and pulled on my hole filled jeans. I put my long dirty blonde hair in a pony tail and put on my converse. As I walked out of my room I grabbed my phone from my dresser and I walked out of my room and up to Rouge's room.

"Lets go Rou!" I yelled pounding on the door walking down the rest of the stairs.

"Coming!" A voice yelled

If its anyone I'm nice to its my friends,my baby nephew and my little sister sometimes my mom. She walked out in a similar outfit to mine and I laughed as we walked out the door.

--

"See you after school Rou." I said going to meet up with my friends.

"See ya." she said walking off already putting her headphones in.

I walked up to my locker seeing my group including Delilah my favorite, and my best friend. She has long blonde hair and bright blue eyes that turn cold if you piss her off, so don't piss her off. Zoey,Chloe the twins, Zoey has blue eyes but Chloe has brown and then Valorie, she's not a big part in the group she's more of Zoey's friend than any of ours she has medium length brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hey girls." I said opening my locker.

"Brent is back." Delilah grimaced immediately making me hit my head on the locker. Several times I might add probably drawing attention to myself.

I groaned. Brent was in the hospital because of his mom. I felt sorta bad, Brent wasn't the worst of the lot. You're Probably wondering what I'm talking about right? Well, there is this group is of quote unquote bad boys. Brent,Dameon,Aiden,Ryder and worst of  all Justin. Aiden is the sweetest and he doesn't even belong with them. We've talked a few times. Dameon is mature like Aiden in a way, but he's not as nice. Then we get to Brent and Ryder. They are just trouble makers always getting detention and yelling at teachers. Then the worst, Justin we always hated each other we used to live across the street from each other and we never hit it off. I grew up with the idiot.

Speak of the devil. We heard stuttering across the floor as freshman ran down the hall as the "bad boys" walked in laughing as a young boy fell dropping his books, of course Aiden didnt, he stopped and helped him.

"Lets go." I mumbled as we walked to class.

Sadly they were in my 1st hour,I have Justin in all my classes, just my luck.

We all walked in, Delilah in lead and we followed after her, we sat down and started talking about random things, mostly about the break. When the boys walked in and the room got silent except for us.

"God I hate them." I mumbled

"We know, you say it everyday." Delilah said chuckling as I glared back at her.

She's right.

The bell rang for class to start as the teacher walked in writing something on the board I honestly didn't care about.

"Pop quiz get out a pencil." She said as she snapped the cap back on the marker.

"I have a better idea, why don't you get out a pencil and write down why I really need to listen to you." Delilah sneered. The teacher ignored her, but the class snickered. Me? I was in hysterics.

After about 5 minutes I put my feet up on my desk and reluctantly got out a piece of paper still snickering slightly.

After the test everyone was talking quietly to their neighbor, some were on their phones and listening to music. As I was about to throw a piece of paper at Zoey I heard the teacher started talking making me quickly drop the piece of paper and whistle quietly while looking around.

"And the reason your writing in my book is?" The whispering stopped and everyone faced towards the back of the room.

"Get your stuff and come here." I rolled my eyes as Ryder grabbed his stuff and walked up to the teacher.

I heard chuckling "Sit right there Mr Wells." She pointed to a table before continuing "and Mr giggles you too."

I rolled my eyes when I saw Justin stand up and grab his things.

See trouble, I told you.

Justin stood up walking up trying to  hide his smile making me roll my eyes.

"Sit there." The teacher pointed to my table

'Damnit' I cuss in my head.

He sat down and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and leaned over to Delilah.

"He should be tested for AIDS" I hissed. She laughed and I rolled my eyes again.

I leaned back in my chair while Justin  started to stare at me, I tried to ignore him, but the longer I did the angrier I got.

"Take a picture it last longer" I snarled. Making Delilah choke and laughed into her hand.

"Don't mind if I do." He smirked as he reached for his phone. Thankfully the bell rang and I grabbed my backpack purposely hitting Justin in the face with it.

"He is such a prick" I seethed gripping my backpack strap.

"Calm down Cher." Chloe said smirking at me.

We made it to my locker and I threw my backpack to the ground and leaned against it.

Valorie yawned and swayed through the people and yelled back "Going to class see ya." she said waving off.

"Bye." We said in unison and just sat there. 

I had free period this out and I don't even want to be around Justin for the rest of the day he really pisses me off. While I was in thought Justin, Ryder, Dameon and Brent walked up. I rolled my eyes as they stopped in front of us. We all started to walk away but I was stopped.

"So what about the picture?" Justin smirked as his friends chuckled behind him. 

I had a look of disgust on my face.

"Why don't you and your pack of dogs go off and chase squirrel's." I snarled

"If those squirrle's are you and your girls, gladly." he smirked 

"Slut." I sneered

The next moment I was pinned against the wall with my hands above my head and Justin smirking. He leaned in until he was so close to my ear and his lip grazed it. I tried getting free,but he held on tighter.

"I wouldn't try that love." His voice was husky and sent shivers down my spine.

I quickly shoved that feeling away.

'What the hell I never feel like this.' I thought

His fingers traced my tattoo's sending shivers down my spine. I grunted trying to get away again.

Right then I was grabbed and dragged down the hall and into a empty stairway.

"What the hell do you think your doing Sparks!?" I yelled ripping my arm away.

He smirked and the next thing I know his lips were on mine. Shivers went through my whole body and I was lost in shock, but when I felt him nudge against my lips I snapped back and kick him in the balls.

"What the hell!?" He yelled in pain. I grabbed my bag and ran to the bathroom. I ran into a stall and slid down the side. I ran my fingers across my lips remembering the kiss and remembering.

I had just broken a promise.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it. Its a start on my writing.:) I like it so far I hope y'all do too

Peace dreamers

Xoxo

-Superman out!