Chapter 13

Delilah's P.O.V

After Justin took Cher to his house, Ryder took me to the ocean and we had some 'alone' time. We were currently laying on a blanket he got from his car and set it in the sand. My head was resting on his chest and his arm was around my body holding me close. We were watching the sunrise over the ocean water and I thought it looked beautiful. Ryder wore his black, and red plaid shirt the showed off his dove tattoo's and the one's on his arms. He wore his signature black skinny jeans and he took off his converse that he was wearing and set them beside the towel. I had done the same with my sandals. I was listing to his heartbeat when his chest rumbled as he spoke.

"It looks so beautiful, but not as beautiful as you love" He gazed down at me with a small smile his accent thick with tiredness.

I gave him a smile then reached up and pecked his lips. "Your crazy." I whispered.

With that I jumped up and stood in front of him with a smirk playing on my lips.

He propped himself up on his elbow's and looked at me with a cocked eyebrow. I smirked wider and took my foot and barried it under the sand and flicked my foot up where it sent sand onto Ryder. He jumped up and playfully glared at me.

I stared at him as he smirked and slowly made his way towards me.

"Ryder, Don't" I said trying to hide a smile, but failing.

"Don't want?" He asked Then he ran towards me and my eyes widen.

I let out a shreak and ran along the beach were the water of the ocean met the sand.

"Ryder stop!" I screamed while laughing and running faster slightly looking back.

I could hear Ryder laugh from behind me then suddenly a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back against his chest.

"Why did you run love?" he chuckled kissing my neck.

I giggled while trying to get away from Ryder's grip, but was turned around were I was facing him. He smiled at me, his dimples showing. I giggled and poked them making him growl, but then I felt a pair of lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and so did he. Our lips moved together like a two puzzle pieces. I pulled back to get some air and laid our foreheads together.

"I love you." He whispered

I smiled. "I love you more."

"I love you most."

Before I could reply he cut me off in a deep kiss.

Chloe's P.O.V

Oh my freaking god... Cher is going to kill Delilah! Zoe and I were doing our normal running routine by the ocean this morning when I saw Delilah and Ryder together and they were kissing! I mean I'm not gonna tell Cher that is her job, but goodness, I hate that she did that, but I also loved that I wasn't the only one hiding.

Yes, Dameon and I are secretly dating. I hate having to hide, I mean Cher shouldn't tell us who we can't be with either should Justin, but we were both just scared what would happen. I told Zoe awhile ago, Dameon had told me Brent had a secret crush on her, but practically sent Dameon to a death bed if he told anyone.

I had overheard Brent tell Dameon and I told Brent that so like this is a weird disapproved love triangle. Of course Zoe didn't know about Brent, but she's my fucking twin for god sake. It's getting harder not to tell her.

I'm sitting in the living room texting Dameon about what I saw and he wasn't surprised, We just hope Cher or Justin doesn't find out. I let out a huff and pulled my self off the couch when I heard a call from my parents room. I walked down the hall and opened the door and leaned against the door frame.