Chapter 26

Aiden's P.O.V

I ran into the kitchen running from Valorie who was trying to get my bag of crisps. No one touches my food!

"Val! Stop! mine!" I pouted when I realized I was trapped in a corner with my laughing girlfriend.

"But." She walked closer to me. "I want some too." She gave me a puppy dog face that I had to look away for or i'll give in. 

"Nooo not the puppy dog pace." She whined and pouted even more.

I sighed and looked over to her. She was just to cute. I walked up to her and lifted her chin till she was looking up at me. 

I leaned down till I was an inch away from her lips. " Your still not getting my crips." I smirked as I kissed her and she instantly fell into the kiss.

Suddenly the bag was taken from my hand and I looked up to see Valorie running away laughing. With my bag of crips. I laughed and started to run after her until the doorbell rang. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door. I opened the door to see Dameon, and Chloe. 

"Yeah?" I asked

"We are all waiting for you guys, stop playing run away with my food and come on." Dameon said laughing.

I roll my eyes and call for Valorie. The next moment we are all walking down the side walk towards the basketball goal. I'm sure Ryder is practicing because basketball will be starting soon. His dad was the coach so he was already on the team. For me I havn't been practicing my football. I really need to though. We walked down the sidewalk for another 10 minutes before we make it to the court. Cher and Justin were sitting on the bleachers laughing about something with Delilah. Ryder was of course practicing. Rouge and her new boyfriend. I think Brody was his name were with Delilah,Cher and Justin. Brent and Zoe were dancing to the music that was playing from Dameon 's radio he brought. Valorie,Dameon,Chloe and I walk over to Dameon and the rest and sit down. 

"So we still go over to your flat after we leave here?" Cher asks and I nod pulling Valorie on my lap

"Soooo Delilah how far are you now?" I ask 

She smiles " Almost 4 months. We had an appointment this morning and found that they are girls, we were going to wait, but decided to find out." 

"What's their names?" I ask curiously

"Scarlett and Lux." 

"Good names."  I say smiling

"damn right." A voice says behind us making us turn around. 

I smiled at Ryder who sat down next to Delilah after giving her a peck. 

"Well you guys up for a game? Girls vs Boys?" Zoe ask walking over to us.

We all agree, but Ryder stays with Delilah to watch 

Cher's P.O.V

"In your face!" I smirk at Justin when the girls won.

"Lucky win." Justin says 

"Sore loser." I mock 

"Sore winner." 

"Why Yes yes I am" I smile and give him a quick kiss.

"I love you" He whispers.

"I love you more." I say. 

We all pack our things and start walking to Aiden's house. Once we are all there we decide to relax and watch a movie. Ryder and Delilah choose "The Notebook" But no one disagrees. Half way through the movie I find myself falling asleep on Justin's chest. 

**morning**

I woke up hearing a strangely familiar toon coming from the kitchen. 

"I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

To catch them is my real test

To train them is my cause" 

I slowly got up rubbing my eyes focusing on the voices screaming the song from the kitchen 

"I will travel across the land

searching far and wide

Each pokemon to understand

The power that's inside!"

By the end of that paragraph I knew the song and the voices that were singing it. I laughed loudly hearing Brent groan. I looked over to only see Dameon,Chloe,Delilah,Ryder, Brent and Zoe the only ones in here. I grabbed my phone and sneaked over to the kitchen. I pecked through the door to see Rouge,Brody,Justin,Aiden and Valorie all over the kitchen with something in their hands as a microphone. I quickly open my camera and switch it to video and start video taping them as they start singing again.

"pokemon, it's you and me

I know it's my destiny

Pokemon, oh, your my best friend

In a world we must defend

Pokemon, a heart so true

our courage will pull us through!"

I couldn't help, but laugh as I looked to the small telly on the counter as it played the Pokemon theme song. I moved a little to get a better look and saw Justin only in his boxers and a cape around his neck. I bit my lip from bursting out laughing and zoomed in on him as they started up again

"You teach me and I'll teach you

Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all

POKEMON!!"

At the end I finally burst out laughing making them all turn towards me and Justin to jump off the table staring at me. I quickly stopped the video and started uploading it to YouTube.

'You didn't!" Brody, Rouges boyfriend said

"Oh,but I did." I smirk 

"I'm gonna kill you!" They all yell and start running after me

I scream and run away laughing. I run down the hall and into a bedroom. I look around for an exit, but don't find one. 

Well shit....

I turn around and see only Justin standing there with a huge smirk on his face as he shut the door and locked it. I gulp and back up when Justin took a step closer to me. We continued this until I was up against the wall and he was only an inch from my face. 

"Your gonna pay for that." He smirks

"No I wont." I say

"Oh really?" He raises an eyebrow

"Yeah" I said and kiss him sweetly he doesn't try to deepen it and I sure as hell didn't want it too.

"You my little Pickachu." I say after we pull apart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked this update! I tried to make it longer, but again its 2 in the morning almost 3 so Remember!

Vote,Comment,Fan!

xoxo

-Superman out!