Chapter 17

Cher's P.O.V

I woke up to the touch of someones lips on mine. I smile and opened my eyes to see Justin smirking at me.

"Well your up." He spoke

holyyy freaking shit his morning voice!!

"Nooooooo I'm just sleeping with my eyes open." I say sarcastically making my crack a smile when he rolls his eyes

"Smartass." He laughed.

I pecked his lips and kicked my feet out of the bed about to stand up only to be pulled back down.

"I have to go take a shower, Delilah's doctor's appointment is today." I groaned cuddling up to him.

He let out a groan and let go of my waist so I can crawl out of bed and to my closet grabbing my white strapless dress that had a pink flower at the bottom of it and my jean jacket. I grabbed my light blue TOMS (That I stole from Delilah) and a towel and headed to the bathroom. Justin was slightly snoring telling me he fell back asleep. I smiled at him then walked into the bathroom closing the door and turning on the water waiting for it to hit the temperature I like. I stripped from my sweats and Justin's sweatshirt and got in the shower. I quickly washed my hair, shaved and got out. I got dressed and pulled out my hair dryer and plugged it in. I dried my hair and let it fall into place. I put my original amount of make-up on and opened the door. I chuckled when I saw Justin's position on the bed. His face was buried into the pillow and his arms spread out with his ass in the air. I left the room quickly after I took a picture before I could burst out laughing. I walked down stairs and started making breakfast and waited for everyone to get up.

Justin's P.O.V

I shifted on the bed smelling bacon from down stairs. I groan and sat up. I swung my legs of Cher's bed and wobbled down stairs toward the kitchen. I walked into the entrance and froze. All I could say was I was FULLY awake now. Cher was wearing a short white dress that puffed out a bit at the end and a light blue jean jacket. She was humming to the tune of 'Chasing Cars' She looked so beautiful. I slowly walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist making her jump

"jesus christ!" She whisper/yelled

I chuckled and gently kissed her neck making her calm down instantly.

"You look so beautiful babe."

She was about to respond when a hormonal pregnant lady runs into the kitchen

"BITCH MOVE GIVE ME MY BACON!!!!!" She yelled running up to the plate that had bacon on it.

Cher and I burst out laughing. Making Delilah snap around and glare at up only making us laugh more. She rolled her eyes and walked over to the fridge and grabbed a thing on Chocolate syrup and walked off. I furrowed my eyebrows looking after her.

"Okay that chick has some weird cravings." I rolled my eyes

"Yeah no kidding I hate chocolate." (A/N I actully don't like Chocolate:P)

I froze

"Oh hell nah women." I snapped sassily

"Hey Mrs. sassy pants take your ass and this plate to the table." She smirked

"That's Sass Master from Doncaster to you little lady." I smirked back grabbing the plate and walking to the kitchen.

Delilah's P.O.V

Cher, Ryder, Justin and I were all in the car heading to my Doctors appointment. I was really nervous. Ryder and I sat in the back seat cuddling. Ryder's hand was on my stomach rubbing circles on it. I smiled down at him and kiss his cheek.