Chapter 28

Cher's P.O.V

I wake up with a massive headache. I frowned when I remember the events of last night.

I sighed and grabbed Justin's hoodie and put it on. It fell over my shorts making it look like I was just wearing the hoodie. I walked into my bathroom and reached in the cabinet for some pain pills. I took a small cup and filled it with water taking the pill. After I took the pill I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I got a cup and started making some tea. My phone rang from the table. I walked from the kitchen to the table and picked up my phone.

"Hey babe." It was Delilah

"Hi." I said bluntly

"I need to go to the store to get groceries. Do you want to come." She asked

I looked around the kitchen and decided we needed groceries.

"Yeah. I need some too."

"Ok, I'll be there soon."

"Ok."

I hung up and walked back to my moms room slowly opening the door.

"Mum, we need food. I'm going to the store."

"Okay, will you get Rouge while your out?" She asked

"Yeah, I guess." I said and shut the door walking back up stairs.

30 minutes later of getting ready and break downs. I finally make it out of my room and outside.

I texted Delilah saying that I'm driving there and I would see her there. I opened the car door and got in. I put the key in the egnition and started to pull out.

I turned the radio on and sung quietly to the song that was playing.

"I've been awake for a while now

You've got me feelin' like a child now

'Cause every time I see your bubbly face

I get the tingles in a silly place

It starts in my toes

And I crinkle my nose

Wherever it goes

I always know

That you make me smile

Please stay for a while now

Just take your time

Wherever you go

The rain is falling on my window pane

But we are hiding in a safer place

Under covers staying dry and warm

You give me feelings that I adore

They start in my toes

Make me crinkle my nose

Wherever it goes

I always know

That you make me smile

Please stay for a while

now just take your time

Wherever you go

But what am I gonna say

When you make me feel this way?

I pulled into the parking lot of the store and noticed Ryder and Delilah by her car. I parked by them and got out. I gave them a weak smile and grabbed a basket. I heard a rustle of a basket meaning Ryder got a basket. We walked in the store and started getting food. I started getting tomatoes then my phone started going off. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the ID.