Chapter 14

Cher's P.O.V

"Can you get me the flour please?" I asked Justin while I hurried around my kitchen getting the ingredients to the Pancakes and bacon.

Today I was holding a party, but it was just Justin,Ryder,Dameon,Brent, the Twins, Delilah, Valorie and I. Ryder and Delilah are already here and are sitting in the living room watching Ted. Justin' choice. Justin handed me the flour and I set it on the counter along with the milk, eggs vanilla, and Bacon.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I cracked and egg into the bowl and mixed them eggs,milk and, flour together.

"Mhmm." Justin mumbled as he pulled himself on the counter by the stove.

"So, I want to say thank y-" He began, but I cut him off with a quick peck.

I smiled as he blushed a bit " No, Thank you." I said I mixed the bowl for a minute more and then poured the mixture onto the pan listening to it sizzle.

There was a silence, but it was a comfortable silence. I cracked a smile as something popped in my head. 

"Hey did you know about Ryder and Delilah?"

Delilah's P.O.V

"Hey did you know about Ryder and Delilah?"

holy mother fucking chicken!!

I ran from the entrance of the kitchen and up to Ryder.

"They know!" I whisper-yelled

"What!!?!" He jumped up from the couch.

I didn't say anything, but Ryder and I ran up the stairs heading towards Rouge's room.

"Rouge! Did you tell Cher!?" I yelled making her jump from her bed

"I DIDN'T DO IT!!" She screamed.

(Flash to Cher and Justin ) (Third-Person P.O.V)

Justin and Cher peeked through the entrance of the kitchen when they heard the sound of feet running up the stairs and looked just in time to see them running up.

"Rouge! Did you tell Cher!?" They heard Delilah yell making them burst out laughing and back to cooking

(Back to Delilah's P.O.V)

"Did. You. Tell. Cher." I repeated crossing my arms and staring a Rouge

She rubbed her fist across her eyes.

"No why would I?" She asked yawning

"Because she knows! and so does Justin.' I said

"Shit" I heard Ryder say peeking back down the stairs to see if Justin and Cher could see them.

"Well no, I didn't tell them." Rouge mumbled pulling the duvet back over her head going back to sleep.

I groaned and walked back down stairs with Ryder behind me. We walked by the kitchen and we heard laughing. I peeked through and saw Justin and Cher doubled-over laughing.

"What is so funny?" I ask walking through.

They just continued laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked out and back to the living room trying to figure out why and how they figured out.

Cher's P.O.V

I flipped the pancakes on the stove and messed with the bacon. While Justin made the table. Dameon and the Twin's were here, but no sign of Valorie, Brent or Aiden. I put the last of the bacon on a plate and Justin took the plate to the table. I suddenly heard one pair of feet tripping and running over things and I instantly knew Aiden was finally here. I chuckled as I heard Aiden and Dameon fighting. I put the last pancake on a plate and turned off the stove grabbing the plate and putting it on the table.