Chapter 15

Cher's P.O.V

I froze. Did he just ask me out. oh my god, oh my god, oh my FUCKING god! Uhg I don't know want to say I don't know what to do. I'm like freaking out! Why the hell am I talking to myself. Cher concentrate! Dude shut up! NO you shut up! OMG GFSDJFHJUGBHJGH!!!!

"Cher?" Justin pulled me out of my argument with myself.

"Hm?" I asked and I cursed when my voice cracked.

"You looked like you were about to piss your pants." Justin stifled a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes. I decided to play a little game. I moved to were I was sitting in front of Justin, but his back was facing towards the pond. He gave me a weird look. I smirked and leaned to were I was an inch from his face. His breath hitched.

"Gotcha." I whispered and his eye's widened.

I quickly pushed my hand against his chest making him fall back into the water. I doubled over laughing. He resurfaced and glared at me. Then smirked.

shiiiit.

I started to run away, but he lifted off the dock and grabbed my waist pulling me in with him. I kicked up and resurfaced from the cold water and glared at Justin while he laughed. He calmed down and grabbed my wrist and I glided over to his seeing we were still in the water. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms over his shoulders. He pressed our foreheads together and gazed up at me. He gently leaned in and captured me in another kiss. When we pulled back he began talking.

"Cher I know you don't trust enough to be in love, but I can change that. I can treat you like you should be treated, Like a princess. That first time we kissed... or I kissed you, Brent had dared me, but I felt something, I liked it. I made it my goal to find out what happened with your past. Ryder was the only one who knew about my dad, till I told you. I trusted you to tell you enough. I was the bad boy of the school and you were the bad girl, but Cher ever since we started talking something has changed in us, both of us, I just wan-"

I was sick of his rambling. I pressed my lips to his cutting him off. When I pulled back I smiled at him

"Learn to shut up Sparks." I smirked.

We leaned in and rested our foreheads together. I took a deep breath, I didn't know what I was doing, but it felt right.

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend." I whisper and looked at him straight in the eye.

Delilah's P.O.V

We were all sitting around the fire still, Justin and Cher had been gone for maybe 10 minutes. I didn't know what was going on, but I hope it was good. We were all roasting marshmallow's and laughing at each other. I was talking to Ryder and I didn't notice my Marshmallow caught on fire.

"No my baby!" I squealed taking it out of the fire; blowing on it.

Everyone was laughing as I tried to blow off my Marshmallow. A voice behind me made me jump.

"Caught you marshmellow on fire again?" Cher asked.

Everyone turned around. Justin and Cher were standing up hand in hand, but they were wet?

"Erm, Hey love birds why are you all wet?" I asked

"He pulled me into the pond." Cher laughed sitting on a log

"She pushed me in." Justin said sitting by her putting an arm around her.

I looked at them and smiled. I reached down and picked up the bag of marshmallow's and tossed them to Cher and Justin along with a couple of sticks.