Chapter 19

Cher's P.O.V

Justin and I were down stairs watching the telly after I had made breakfast for Delilah and Ryder who were still heart-broken. The doctor said they could try again after a week and its been 6 days so I'm not sure if they will. Delilah has hardly said a word let alone came out of her room. I frowned as I thought about my best friend being so torn up. Justin noticed my frown and pecked my cheek and gave me a sad smile.

"It's alright babe, they will be fine." I gave him a small smile.

"I'm going to go to talk to Delilah." I stood up and gave him a sweet kiss.

"Alright babe." He said as I walked up the stairs to Delilah's room. I knocked quietly hearing a small 'Come in.'

I slowly opened the door to see Ryder and Delilah sitting at the edge of there bed.

"May I talk to Delilah?" I asked Ryder. He nodded with a small smile, stood up and gave Delilah a kiss on her head and left.

I walked over to Delilah and sat down by her. She instantly attached herself to me muttering over and over again how sorry she was. I hugged her tightly then pulled back.

"Delilah babe, this is not your fault. The doctor said you could try again, Have you guys thought about it?" She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and nodded slowly.

I gave her a small smile. "Did you try again?." I said as I stood up I kissed her head and grabbed their dirty dished.

She nodded again and I smiled walking towards the door.

"Hey Cher?" Delilah stopped me half way to the door. I turned around and saw her smile making me smile back

"yeah?" I ask

"I've missed you." She said laughing a bit.

I smiled "I've missed you too, how about you and I go shopping today?" I ask again

She nodded and walked to the bathroom probably to take a shower. I smiled as I walk out the door and down the stairs to put the dirty dishes in the sink. I walked back into the living room sitting on Justin lap.

'Why so happy love?" Justin asked

"Delilah and I are going shopping."

I looked over at Ryder who looked like a complete mess. School had been hard on both Delilah and Ryder. Tomorrow we have to go back to school again. I frowned and I turned back to Justin and gave him the Do-Something- Look. He just gave me the Like- What- Look. I shrugged and got off his lap to go get ready.

*15 minutes later*

Ryder and Justin went to play ball while me and Delilah went to the mall. Delilah and I parked and got out of the car walking towards the entrance. The first store we saw was Rue 21. We walked in and got a matching pair of jeans. Then we went to Victoria Secret and got 3 shirts each and a pair of shoes. We hung out at the mall all day laughing and being weird like we always are. We both got another charm on our necklaces symbolizing Togetherness. We got two puzzle pieces and added them to our necklaces. When we left it was 7:30 at night so we decided to stop and get Chinese for us and the boys. When we got home I took the keys out of the ignition and grabbed the food out of the back seat while Delilah got our bags from the mall. We walked in the house which was weirdly quiet.

"Boys?" I yell.

"Upstairs." I heard Ryder call.

I nodded to Delilah as she went up stairs as I start to make there plates. After 10 minutes the food was ready and waiting.

"Dinner!"  I called listing to the sound off feet walking down the stairs.

"Cher can I talk to you?" My mom said peaking her head out of her office. I nod not knowing she was here.

"Yes mum?" I ask once I close the door.

"You have been spending a lot of time with Justin and Delilah lately, and you sister misses you. You guys havn't had band practice in awhile and all your sister has is her friends, but she really needs her big sister after Cody had broken up with her." My heart sunk as I heard those words.

Of course I know Cody broke up with Rouge, but I didn't know she was so heart-broken. I had been paying so much attention to Delilah after her miscarriage I hadn't noticed.

I nodded sadly. "Right mum I'll go talk to her."mumbled walking out the door. I walked down the hall and knocked softly of Rouge's door.

"It's unlocked." She said sounding like me, I chuckled at that.

I opened the door and walked in. She smiled at me as her eyes lit up. "Hey!" She said

"Heya squirt." I said ruffling her black and white hair.

"Uhg" She mumbled, but laughed fixing her hair.

"Look squirt, sorry I havn't been there for you these past few days. I was so caught up and worried about Delilah, I'm sorry about Cody and I will probably kick his ass." I said

She laughed "It's ok really, I like someone else." She said blushing.

"Ohhh." I smirked wiggling my eyebrows making Rouge roll her eyes and laugh

"His name is Brody." She said shyly

"That's cute, I'll need to meet him." I said sticking my tongue at her.

She did the same. We talked for a bit before Ryder and Delilah said that they were going home. I gave Rouge a kiss on the head and left the room. I followed Delilah and Ryder out to their car, Justin behind me. I gave Delilah a hug and whispered

"Good luck sweety."

She whispered a thanks and I had a great day. They got in their car in left. I waved at them until something or someone picked me up bridal style carrying me back into the house. I laughed as he walked up the stairs still carrying me and jumping on the bed with me on top of him.

"You would never imagine for you to be this cuddly." Justin snickered when I buried my face into his chest.

I mumbled a "Shut up." that was muffled

We were just cuddling and talking when my phone rang with Delilah's ring tone. I quickly picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I said

"It's a positive!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's a positive :P I dunno Im tired I'm in the middle of moving and my arms hurt and I'm tired :P I already said that uhggg Imma go now bitches! Love ya'll Hope you guy's liked this chapter

Vote,Comment, Fan

Peace out dreamers

xoxo

-Superman out!