Chapter 12

Cher's P.O.V

I ran. I heard Delilah's calls after me, but I ran faster. I ran down the sidewalk, past the school, across the street, and to the club. I stopped my running and walked in. I stopped the tears as I walked up to the bartender.

"A shot of vodka." I said bluntly a moment later a shot glass was slid to me. I grabbed and swallowed it in one go.

The burn of the alcohol hurt my throat, but I ignored it. "Another" I grumbled and I just sat and everything went numb.

Delilah's P.O.V

I ran after Cher. I knew where she was going, but I just wasn't as fast as her. It took me awhile before I got to the club, but when I walked in my blood started boiling more. I looked at the bar, but didn't see Cher so I looked on the dance floor with some guy's tongue down Cher's throat I can tell she was trying to push him away which made me more pissed. I stomped up and pulled the guy off of Cher.

"What the hell bitch!" the man grumbled struggling to stay standing up.

'You did not!'

I clenched my fist and it connected to his face. I through punch after punch. I was suddenly pulled off and the smell of Mint and Chocolate filled my nose.

Ryder

I fought against him, but finally gave up he turned me around and looked me straight in the eye's.

"Delilah! What is going on!?" He shouted, but ina worried tone.

I noticed Justin holding a crying Cher, he looked so pissed. If looks could kill, people would be dead. I hated seeing Cher cry its heart breaking.

"That freaking asshole took advantage of Cher and I came in here to see his tongue down her throat about to fucking rape her!" I screamed.

The look on Justin's' face was pure hatred. He gently handed Cher to me and she grasped onto my shirt holding on for dear life. As the guy was just getting up, Justin walked up and punched him back down.

Hit after hit after hit. Justin wasn't stopping and Ryder noticed it too. He ran up and pried Justin off the man, he pulled Justin away from him and out the door and I pulled Cher along with me and followed them. We stepped one foot outside and Cher detached her self from me and fell to the ground screaming in emotional pain. Ryder and I went toward her, but Justin was faster. He swooped her up in his arms and held her close. I've never seen Justin like this. I've also never seen Cher let anyone hold her like that, even a guy.

Justin's P.O.V

The sight in front of me broke my heart. I couldn't stand it anymore. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my car. I told Ryder and Delilah that I'm taking her home with me. I set her in the backseat and when I tried getting back up she held on tighter to me.

"Love you gotta let go, I'm not leaving you. I promise." She hesitated, but let go.

I quickly ran around to the other side of my car and jumped in. I started the engine and drove off towards my house. Once I pulled in Cher was crashed in my backseat. Tears stained her cheeks and I don't even know what had happened. I got out and carefully picked her up closing the door. I mentally thanked Ryder for wanting to go to the bar at 3 in the morning, if I said no I wouldn't know what would have happened. I quietly walked into my flat and climbed the stairs to my room. I laid her down in my bed and covered her up. I smiled sadly at the sight in front of me. I walked over to the window to see the sun peaking through the tops of the mountains. I sighed and leaned over to were my hand's were on the window sill and my ankles were crossed behind me. After 5 minutes of staring out the window I walked over to the chair in the corner on my room and sat down. I took one last look at Cher and fell asleep.

~

I woke up and slowly my eye's adjusted to the light. I looked over at the bed to see Cher not there. I looked around my room and saw she was sitting on the window sill in one of my hoodies that was oversized for her. I thought she looked so beautiful. Her head rested against the window and she stared out into the distance. I stood up and walked over. She looked over at me and a small smile appeared on her lips. Before I could say anything she spoke.

"Justin...." She paused and looked down "We need to talk."

Cher's P.O.V

I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't know why and I dont know how I trust him. It's just this moment seemed so right. I explained everything. From the time my father was diagnosed with cancer, to the promise I made when he died. I couldn't stop myself from crying in between parts of my story.

I took a deep breath.

"My dad was diagnosed with cancer from smoking, He went through testing, pills, and shots. He quit smoking, but he had smoked since he was 8. His parents were abusive and cruel. He ran away when he was 17 and he met my mother. No matter how hard my mom had tried to stop him and He had tried but couldn't. Then I was born. I was his whole life, So my mum says. He spent everyday with me. We did everything, He took me to the first day of kindergarden, He was there when I lost my first tooth, He was there when I fiugred out santa wasn't real."

I laughed a little making Justin' frown turn into a small smile, but then continued.

" When I turned 13 I found my dad smoking once, He told me about it and told me to never ever do it so I didn't. When I finally learned about what it was I begged him to stop. He tried many times. One day I-I came home from the first day of 11th grade. My dad wasn't here and my mom was crying, She set me down and told me about how my dad had cancer. I begged her to bring me too him. For 2 years he was in the hospital. For 2 years after school I never went home, I went to the hospital. The day of the 3rd year I walked up the steps to enter the hospital and when I finally made it to his room, I could tell something was different. His face had a pained expression, I ran to his side and I started crying, I knew what was happeneing I just didn't want to believe it."
I was crying by now in Justin's arms, but I didn't protest or pull away. I just continued.

"That night he died in front of my eyes. My mom wasn't their Rouge had a game and there was no way they could have known. Delilah wasn't there. Just me. That night I had made a promise to never let a guy get to me or touch me or I would never fall in love. The day when we first kissed, That's why I pushed you away, I broke a promise. Today when Delilah and I had gotten home, My mom had said she was getting married...to my dad's fucking friend!" I was shaking and crying now. Justin was shh'ing me and rocking me back and forth. "So I did the only thing I knew what to do, I ran."

Justin's P.O.V

When she was done telling her story I felt tears trying to escape my eye's I wouldn't let them. I held onto the crying mess and rocked her back and forth. I felt so bad from what I did to her. By the time she had stopped crying, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I moved her head up were she was facing me. I leaned down and gently pressed my lips to her's. When I pulled back she said one thing that shocked me and turned my world around.

"But I fell in love anyway."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a short chapter and might be a little confusing :PP Hope you guy's liked it thought (: let me now what you think! I love ya'll

vote,comment,fan! (if you want)

Peace out dreamers

xoxo

-Superman out!