Chaper 16

Cher's P.O.V

We had just gotten off of school and Justin of course is  playing with Lane.Delilah and Ryder were sitting on the couch watching 'Two and a half men' I smiled at them and went to go find my mom. I walked down the hall to her room. I opened the door and she wasn't in there. I walked further down the hall to the craft room and saw her sewing most likely another blanket for Lane.

"Hey mum, I'm gonna go to Aiden's game to night with Delilah, Ryder, and Justin."

"M'kay, you going over to Justin's after?"

"I dunno yet maybe."

"Alright let me now if you are." she said as she went back to sewing

"Yes ma'm" I said as I went back to the living room with Justin, Ryder and Delilah.

"Hey babe" Justin smiled "Am I coming over tonight or are you coming over here?" I ask sitting next to him and Lane

"I'll come over here, The twins are having their birthday party tonight." He said as he picked up lane and set him on his lap handing him a toy truck.

'Alright, "What time is Aiden's game?" I ask getting on my phone.

"7." Ryder said for the first time.

Delilah and Ryder have been very quite, Delilah looked kinda sick and she has had morning sickness, and I was kinda worried. Ryder was freaking out this morning, but wouldn't tell us why. He was freaking out in a half good and a half bad way. I  was trying to figure out why.

I nodded. Then I remembered

"Hey, guess what." I asked a smile forming on my lips.

"What babe" He ask his eyebrows furrowed.

"You got the gig." I smiled as I saw his and Ryder's face light up.

'Are you serious!?" Justin asked jumping up being careful of Lane, Ryder doing the same.

I laughed and so did Delilah.

"Yes next Thursday." Justin pulled me up and gave me a deep passionate kiss and then a hug.

"Thank you so much!" He smiled as he gave me another hug and turned to give Ryder a fist bump but misses and smacks him...in the face..

Delilah and I crack up. We were rolling on the floor laughing our asses off. we were all laughing for maybe 10 minutes straight, but when we stopped my mom had come back out and said she was taking Lane home. So currently we were all sitting on the couch cuddling and watching 'White Chicks'. Justins arm was rested around my waist and his hand rested on my thigh. He chuckled when I blushed. I rolled my eyes. It was 6:36 so I told Delilah and we walked up to go get ready.

"Hey Boo, you alright?" I ask after I got dress and I was getting my shoes on.

She stopped for a minute then replied hurriedly

"Yes I'm fine."

I gave her a questioning look. "You look sick, are you sure you want to go?" I ask as I stand up and feel her head.

"i'm fine!" She snapped.

"damn, just a simple question."

"I'm sorry." She mumbled

"It's fine." I muttered

and with that we walked down stairs and waited for the boys to get done so we could go.

**after game**

Aiden's team one at the game. Justin, Ryder, Delilah and I took him out to Nando's after the game for dinner and then we went home. Ryder and Delilah were sleeping in the guest room and Justinand I are sleeping in my room. Rouge went over to her friends house and mom had to go to work. When Justin had joked about 'Using Protection" instead of laughing they felt uncomfortable and I knew something was up. Justin and I were laying down listening to music and talking when I got a text from Delilah.

From Delilah:

'Come outside for a minute?'

I told Justin that i'll be right back and I gave him a quick kiss. I walked down stairs and stopped in the kitchen to get a glass of water then walked outside and saw Delilah sitting on the porch swing, her back facing me. I walked up and sat down by her. She gave me a tired, small smile.

"What's up boo?" I ask

"I- uh..." She looked toward the ground.

"Common you can tell me."

'Well Ryder and I think this is hard for both of us, but we are happy, Ryder is telling Justin and I'm supposed to be telling you."

Then I knew what was wrong with her, but I let her finish.

"I'm... Pregnant."

I wasn't shocked, or upset, I was happy.

"Yay! I have another nephew or Niece."

"Your not mad?"

'No! why would I be. I know Valorie will be, but she can go suck monkey balls."

That made Delilah crack up and I gave her a hug and we went back inside and said our good nights. I walk upstairs and crawl back into bed with Justin watching me and I laugh when his face turns a flushed color as I straddling him. I sit down were my knee's are on either side of his hips an I'm sitting on his stomach. He smirked at me and flipped us over.

"I like this position better." He whispered huskily in my ear kissing down my neck.

My hands traveled up his back as my fingers found their way into his hair. I smirk and pull back giving Justin a kiss and turned to my side. He chuckled and laid down beside me and pulled me into his chest.

"Are you happy for them?" He asked me

I nod and breath in his scent as it slip into darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHOLA BITCHES!!!! haha jk! Love ya'll, I know it's a short chapter, but I'm not feeling all to well. I missed two day's of school and figured out yesterday that I have a kidney stone and then today my school ID decides to hate me and stab me in the eye and pop a blood vessel so... I'm in a lot of pain this week :P Well I hope you guy's liked this chapter :)

Vote,Comment, fan!!

peace out dreamers

xoxo

-Superman out!