Thanks to all of you and edit for 2021!

Most of you guys have been absolutely patient with me and my editing of the books I do realize is been quite a few years since ive been trying to change out the names (the second and third books aren't even done yet) But fortunetly I have my two daughters, husband and job that i have to worry about more than making sure the books are perfect for everyone. 

I want to thank every single one of you for standing up for me, being patient and understanding and evening loving! You guys are amazing and I am so happy you guys are still enjoying my books about 7-8 years later! I also have made SOME changes to some of the chapters if you ever want to reread! 

I have read so many comments and even though some are frustrating because in this age people read into too much ' literally ' and get offended by a single word. But the comments that are my favorite are the ones of you guys understanding what i meant as a 15 year old without getting upset and still enjoy reading my silly books. 

NEW READERS: To be just completely blunt,  stop getting so offended about things that were written by a 15 year old who grew up in their mind that racism and homophobia wasn't a thing to them ( AND STILL IS NOT SOMETHING I PRACTICE)  and I was simply describing that characters in the book were mixed and that I called a POS in the book a 'FAG' It was not a homophobic slur and those of you that saw it that way, please stop being a snowflake. Seriously Ya'll seem to miss the fact this book is old and I havent even read through my book in almost 2 years for anything else ive missed to fix and to make it more readable for this generation 

For those of you new readers who have already seem to behind my back on this thank you very much for seeing through my dense vocabulary as a 15 year old.

I love you all and I will continue to edit as quickly as I can but i officially have finished the first book!

-Elisha Smith

-TommoSuperman<3