Chapter 29

Cher's P.O.V

I threw the duvet off my body and climbed out of bed when I heard my alarm go off. I sent Justin home to spend some time with his family. The truth was I just needed time alone and away from him. I shook my head and walked over to my floor mirror putting my hair up after brushing it. I grabbed my phone and texted Justin and Delilah that I would be a little late. I walked over to my closet grabbing my blue faded jeans and my sweatshirt. I grabbed my boots, then my backpack and phone before going to brush my teeth then walked out the down stairs. My mom was making breakfast when I sat at the kitchen counter.

"Morning mum." I said grabbing and apple and taking a bite.

"Morning, Rouge let's get cracking!" She yelled upstairs.

 I laughed when I saw Rouge walking down the stairs.

"I'm sick." She said

"Your not sick." My mom said making me laugh when she didn't look up from the stove.

"I have a temperature." 

"You don't have a temperature." 

"I don't wanna go."

"Hurry you'll be late." That was the last thing Rouge said before walking back up the stairs.

"Well, does this happen every morning?" I ask still looking at where Rouge disappeared.

"most of the time, now shoo or you'll be late I'll take Rouge." She said shuffling me towards the door.

"Okay, Okay bye mum. I love you." I said grabbing my keys and phone.

"Love you too." she said then I walked out the door with a wave.

I sighed and looked around me. The sky was clear, the sun rising, but it was still a bit cold. I got in my car and started the engine and looked at my phone before I backed up.

From Justin:

'Okay babe, I'll wait :*'

From Delilah:

'Hurry your ass up!'

I laughed when I saw the difference between the texts and sent a quick reply to both of them.

To Justin: 

'Don't wait outside, it's too cold.' 

To Delilah:

'Calm down pregnant girl.' 

I put my phone down and backed up and started my drive to school. I turned on the radio and heard a new song that came to mind that we could do for our youtube channel. 

Hey baby

Tell me your name

I gotta fever for you

I just can't explain

But there's just one problem

I'm a bit old school

When it comes to lovin'

I ain't chasing you

Hate waiting

I'm on a roll

You've got to let yourself go

Whoa

You know that I've been waiting for you

Don't leave me standing all by myself

Cause I ain't looking at no one else