Chapter 5

Cher's P.O.V

I groaned as the sound of my alarm clock went off through my room. I turned to my side hitting the button and after a few blind swings, turning it off.

"Cher are you up?" My mom asked quietly from my doorway. I heard a little giggle sound knowing she had my nephew Lane.

"yes." I mumbled as I got out of bed grabbing my 'Wild One's' T-shirt and my white jeans.

I walked to the bathroom turning on the shower and waiting for it to get warm. I stripped my clothes and stepped in letting the hot water wake me up, or put me back to sleep whichever one it was doing. I washed my hair,shaved, and finally dragged myself from the warmth. I wrapped a towel around my body and dried my hair, I brushed through it and then got dressed. I put my original amount of make up on then walked out putting on my converse and grabbing my bag heading down stairs for breakfast.

"You going to the soccer game tonight?" My mom asked wiping down the counter.

"Why wouldn't I? Zoey is playing tonight." I mumbled taking a bite of toast

"Well your sister has a game tonight." she said readjusting Lane on her hip as she continued to clean the kitchen

"I know." I said yawning and finishing my toast

"Ok, well go to school and I'll take Rouge today." She said putting Lane down as he walked over to me.

I picked him up and lightly tossed him in the air.

" Delilah is picking me up today, we are going to her house after school. I'll see you at the soccer game." I said slightly dancing around with Lane.

"Sure see you later. Love you and I love how you ask" She laughed with her hand in her hip.

"love you too." I laughed putting Lane down when I heard a car horn from outside the house.

I walked out shutting the door and down the side walk to Delilah's car. I got in and I barely had time to close the door before she drove off.

"We still going to the game tonight?" She asked yawning.

I nodded as she stopped at another house down the street. She honked the horn and Valorie came out.

"Don't worry about Justin today, just ignore him." Delilah said before Valorie got in bringing him up again.

I nodded again and turned on the radio and 'Roar' by Katy Perry was on and I hummed along

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

You held me down, but I got up
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAR
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAR
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar

Now I'm floating like a butterfly
Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes
I went from zero, to my own hero

By the time it was over we were all singing it while we pulled into the school parking lot. We saw Chloe and Zoey waiting for us by a tree. I looked around when I stepped out of the car and put my sunglasses on. I caught a glimpse of something or someone I didn't want too. Justin, Him and his 'Gang' were hanging out by his car and he leaned against the hood. He was wearing some red skinny jeans and a stripped blue and white shirt. His hair was quiffed up with sunglasses that where placed on top of his head. The early morning sun making his dark skin shine and looked quite hot may I add. I didn't notice I was staring until I noticed him smirk at me. I looked around slightly ans flipped him off and quickly pushed Delilah and Valorie over to the others.