Chapter 2

*Flashback*

I was sitting in the hospital room that one dreadful night with tears falling on my face.

"D-Dad?" I choked over my words as I dried my eyes once again.

"Cher." His raspy voice called weakly.

"Dad, don't leave me." I whimpered squeezing his hand tighter.

"I love you Cher." He said slowly as his words turned into a coughing fit.

The heart monitor started beeping rapidly and doctors and nurses ran in and tried pulling me out as I screamed in protest and trying to be next to my dad. 

I had lost the only person I trusted.

*flashback over*

Ever since that day I had promised to never get too close to anyone like my dad or any guy. I couldn't go through the loss again.

I ran home from the school not even checking it Delilah was still here and ran into my bed room slamming the door and ignoring my mom as she asked what was wrong. I jumped on my bed burying my face into the pillow.

'Don't. Cry, Don't cry' I chanted over and over.

But my thoughts ignored me like they always do.

Tears came down from my cheeks I looked over to my dresser and saw a picture of me, my dad and rouge. I grabbed it and held it close to me whimpering as I cried and cried. I couldn't stop, I felt like I disappointed him. I fell asleep crying and woke up later that night when dinner was ready and my mom called me down stairs.

I walked down stairs and Rouge hugged me tightly. I don't think she knew why I was upset, but she knew I was sad. She never really knew our father. She was only 5 when he died.

"Hey Rou" I whispered as I hugged her back.

We sat down and had a silent dinner other than my mom and Rouge making small talk.

When I was finished I walked back upstairs with a goodnight to my mom and Rouge, I picked up my cat Autumn and brought her to my room. I put  Autumn down on my bed and sat next to her and she curled up next to me purring. About 30 minutes later my phone buzzed and I picked it up blinking at the brightness.

To Cher

'Hey, are you okay? What happened? Was it Justin? What did he do??-D'

To Delilah

 'I'm okay babe.- C'

To Cher

'I'm so sorry I left they wouldn't let us go. I tried to get past them, when did he take you?- D'

I smiled a bit but it faded as I remembered what happened.

To Delilah

'BABE! It's okay :)-C'

To Cher

'Well, I'm going to bed sweety. You will tell me what happened love you.- D'

'Yeah right' I thought scoffing out loud.

To Delilah

 'Love you too babe night -C'

I put my phone down on my nightstand and did the only thing that calmed me down, I played some music.

'I'm gonna pick up the pieces,

And build a Lego house

If things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings,

There's one thing on my mind

It's all for you

And it's dark in a cold December, but

I've got you to keep me warm"

I started singing along with the song and after awhile I was calmer. I stood up and walked to my bathroom taking out my contacts before I grabbed a wipe and took off my make-up and brushed my teeth. I brushed through my hair before putting it up in a messy bun. After I put my hair up, I placed my hands on the counter and stared into the mirror. My eyes caught my scars that littered my arm. I suddenly got self cautious and pulled my sleeves down and walked back into my room changing into some shorts since It was getting really hot in my room. When I layed down I turned the tv on and moved my cat so I could get in my spot noting she stole it. 

I fell asleep that night listening to the tv and the last thing that crossed my mind when I fell asleep was why Justin had kissed me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it!! I'll update again soon!

Vote,comment, fan!

Peace out dreamers

Xoxo

-Superman out!