Chapter 7: I hate you (edited)

Start from the beginning

How did he know I worked here?

I step out, looking towards the door again and see Danielle talking to them."More like flirting." I mumble

Chris eyes me from across the room, not paying attention to Danielle, and I feel myself shrink.

I walk over to them with my fists clenched but not because I'm angry, more like nervous."Hey Danielle I got this." I tell her quietly.

She leans in and whispers "Let me have the cute one, that looks like a bad boy."

"You mean Daniel? Danielle you know him." I cock my eyebrow. She takes another look at the 'bad boy' and stares really hard making me feel nervous for him.

Daniel frowns at her and takes a step back. And from the corner of my eye, I see Chris move foward.

"Are you done working?" He asks

"Um no.." I utter, not really wanting to talk to him just yet.

"Don't worry rose, I'll cover for you" Danielle states, shoving me out the restaurant. "I mean it's just a couple of people." She adds. I scowl at her, but she's too busy to notice, staring at Daniel. Again.

"Alright Chris, let's do what we came here to do." Daniel mentions while looking around.

Chris nods and looks at me."Do you have a specific place to talk?"

"Yea-yes.." I stutter. Stop stuttering. "Yea....my place, just follow me after I get my things." I run to my locker and leave.

"Is it Taylor's place?" He asks.

"No its my.." I pause, getting inside my car, finding the right words to say. "It's mine and Liam's." I mumble

"How come you live with him?" Chris hissed.

I roll my eyes and close the door. "Just follow me."

We get to my place, and the only thing stopping us from getting inside is the door in front us.

I open the door, turn on the lights and take a step back to let them in. They look around making me feel nervous, so I also look around to see if anything is out of place. And then I notice something black, and I just feel really embarrassed.

"Um.. we could talk in the kitchen, so why don't ya go over there?" I point at the direction of the kitchen. "And help yourselves to anything in the refrigerator." Once they're gone, I sprint over to the side of my couch and see a bra.

A bra that is definitely not my size. This bra would suffocate me to death.

I don't jump to conclusions, just yet, so I walk towards my room and that's when I hear something besides me that makes my stomach churn.

The damn shower is running. What the hell Liam? I go turn it off and since the bathroom is connected to our room, I go inside from there.

As I turn on the light, my eyes instantly land on the girl on top of Liam.

I feel my stomach drop. My head was feeling heavy and suddenly I felt an urge to throw up.