Forgive Me?

{Jamie}
"What are you doing here? Was this all you?" I asked him, confused.
"I miss you. I miss you so much. I fucked up,I fucked up bad. You don't even understand how bad I feel. I love you Jamie. I love you so much. When I first met you I didn't know how much you would change me.
You changed me into a better person. But somehow I still managed to go back to my old ways and I ruined the best thing that had ever happened to me. I love you. I love you so much it hurts. You don't even understand how much you mean to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be with you when you are happy. And if you let me I will be there when you are sad. If you let me I will be there whenever you need me. Even if you don't want me or need me I will be there. Because I love you.
Please, forgive me. You are my world, you mean everything to me. I love you." He had tears in his eyes and he was shaking and so was I.
"I love you, too." I managed to say as I struggled to walk closer to him. "Of course I forgive you. I am nothing without you. I just need one thing."
"Of course,whatever it is I will do it, whatever it takes." He said as I held his hand.
"I need you to promise me that nothing like that will ever, ever happen again." I said.
"Of course. It was the worst thing that I have ever done. I love you with all of my heart." I started to cry.
I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him. I held him as tight as possible. I never wanted to let go.
"You look beautiful. I love your hair." He whispered in my ear.
"I love your suit. You look handsome as fuck." I replied. He laughed.
"Are you wearing trainers?" I giggled and nodded. I heard everyone clapping behind us. I finally let go and turned around and saw Zara and Conor walking towards us. Conor hugged Jack and Zara hugged me.
"You're sneaky!" I said to them. I was smiling so much I felt like the Cheshire Cat.
We walked off to the car and sat in the back with Jack. I held his hand, tightly. I smiled at him.
SKIP THE CAR RIDE
We finally got home and I went upstairs to get changed.
I took off my makeup and threw my hair into a messy bun. I took off my shoes and and made sure my nails weren't chipped. I quickly cleansed my skin.  I was struggling to pull my dress off as I heard the door close.
"Do you want some help with that?" I turned around to see Jack. I giggled and he winked at me.
One thing led to another......