The Surprise

Jack slowly pulled the blindfold away from my eyes. In front of me was a photo of me and Jack,the first time we met.
"Jack,what is this?" I turned around but he wasn't there. I was completely alone.
I noticed that at the bottom of the photo it said follow me and it had an arrow pointing to another photo. So I found myself walking through a narrow pathway,collecting tons of cute photos of me and Jack along the way. At the end of a trail I came to a dead end. Then I saw a tiny photo on the floor, the size of a stamp. It was one of my favourite photos of Jack and on the back it said "push the black button xxx" .It was Jack's handwriting. I couldn't find a black button because the whole door was black. I used my phone as a torch and eventually find a tiny black button. I pushed it and the door opened,slowly.
It opened up into a huge empty room. Empty apart from a bunch of 100 red roses in the corner. On the little label it said "turn around". I slowly turned around and I saw people dressed all in black pulling up chairs. They pulled across I big black curtain so that I couldn't see what they were doing. I heard lots of footsteps and lots of things scraping on the floor. Someone brought me a chair, so I sat down.
About 10 minutes later the curtains opened and what I saw almost made me burst into tears.
It was a beautiful restaurant setting and in front of me was a small table with two chairs. On the table was a massive bunch of flowers (red roses,my favourite) and many candles. I sat down and soon after Jack walked in. As soon as I saw him I kicked my high heels off and ran over to him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs tight around him.
"Thankyou so much,Maynard. I love it so much!" I exclaimed.
"I'm glad you like it! It's just to officially ask you to be my girlfriend and to show you how much I love you." I smiled and I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.
"I love you more. Of course I'll be your girlfriend,baby." I smiled at him and kissed him for a significant amount of time until he pulled away.
"Let's eat,I'm hungry," he carried me over to the table and I jumped down into seat. After putting my high heels back on, a 'waiter' (it was actually Anth)came over to our table and asked what we were going to order.
"Any food you want, from any restaurant or takeaway." Jack said.
"Would it be possible to have a plain chow mein from our local Chinese?" I asked politely.
"Of course," the 'waiter' nodded and turned to Jack."What would you like?"
"A chicken and sweet corn pizza from Dominos,please," he replied. God,he was gorgeous. Until our food came we just sat holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes. Jack's eyes were so easy to get lost in. They were the prettiest shade of blue and they sparkled whenever he smiled or laughed. His laugh was one of my favourite sounds in the whole wide world. It was so happy and it made me laugh along with him, even though (most of the time) I didn't know what he was laughing at.
Soon our food arrived and after eating it all, we started to head back home. When we were home, I got changed,took my makeup off and climbed into bed with Jack. I kissed the top of his nose and cuddles into his chest.
"Thankyou so much for today. It was one of the sweetest and most romantic things someone has ever done for me." I mumbled into his chest.
"Only for you, babe."