V-Fest

{Jamie}
I woke up the next morning to feel someone kissing my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw Jack sat next to me,on the floor.
"Hey,babe. I thought I would wake you up and make sure you are comfortable downstairs before we all leave." I nodded and yawned before climbing out of bed.
Jack took me,my duvet and my cushions downstairs and made sure I was comfy. He was so sweet and he made sure I had everything I needed before everyone left. Muffin jumped up on to the sofa and slept next to me. I was watching lots of movies like Just Go With It and 50 First Dates.
Everyone kept posting cute photos and videos on their Instagrams and Snapchat. I watched everyone's with a huge smile on my face because they all looked like they were having so much fun.
I got go Jack's latest Instagram post and my heart sank.

Who were those girls? Why were they sitting so close to Jack? I'm not going to lie, I get jealous quite easily

Who were those girls? Why were they sitting so close to Jack? I'm not going to lie, I get jealous quite easily. I though he was only going to hang out with the boys and Zara. Shut up Jamie! I said in my head. You can't control him.
I shook it off and continued to watch the movie. I stroked Muffin until he fell asleep. Soon the movie ended and I posted on my snapchat a cute photo of me and Muffin. I saw that Jack had updated his Snapchat story. It was a video of him and a girl dancing. She was all over him and at the end of the video she pulled him towards her and it looked like she was about to kiss him. I started to get jealous again. I felt really upset and I pulled Muffin closer to me. He licked my face and I smiled. It went on like that throughout the night,Jack was constantly posting photos with that girl.
After a few hours I got a text from Zara saying that they were coming home soon. I replied saying okay and asking her if she had a good time.
About half an hour later they got home and all came and sat down on the sofa. Muffin was really exciting and was jumping all over them.
"Hey,honey. How are you feeling?"Zara asked me as she sat down next to me. We had a conversation about the festival and stuff. Then Conor and Mikey came in from the other Uber. I frowned.
"Where is Jack?" I asked them. Zara and Conor looked at each other. They both looked at me sympathetically as Zara put her arm around me.
"I'm so sorry,honey. We tried to stop him but he left with that blonde girl,Sophie." I started to cry. I looked up at Zara with tears streaming down my face.
"Why?" I asked her.
"I'm so sorry." she said wrapping her arms around me as I cried and cried,making her t-shirt wet. Everyone was really annoyed at Jack and I finally calmed down although I still felt terrible.
We had watched two more movies and it was really late when I heard someone stumble in through the door. I could smell really strong Tequila.
"Jack!"