Clubbing

{Jack}
I walked down the stairs and Jamie walked into view. She took my breath away. She literally looked so stunning I couldn't speak. I was so excited to go out and have fun with her.
{Jamie}
Jack walked down the stairs and he looked so handsome. He was wearing a black top, black ripped jeans and he was wearing a really cool Diesel jacket. He also had a bandana around his neck and his hair looked amazing. I just wanted to sink into his arms and stay there for ever. I turned and walked towards the kitchen to get him his pre-drink. I could feel him watching me because he wouldn't stop staring.I hoped he was staring at me in a good way.
"Enjoy," I said passing him his drink. I stared into his eyes and he stared at mine and we were moving closer together....
"Hey!! You guys ready??" Joe shouts as he runs down the stairs. FOR FUCKS SAKE,JOE I internally scream. Every intense/romantic moment that we have had together , Joe has ruined. Obviously not on purpose but it is still so annoying.
Soon after everyone was downstairs and ready. We had all had our pre-drinks and we were all hyped for the party so we got in the car and started to drive to the club. Caspar is an extreme lightweight so he was already extremely tipsy. We were going to get an uber back so I could still have fun and drink a lot. When we arrived it was so noisy and crowded but I loved it. Everyone was having an amazing time and Jack was by my side the whole way through. I loved it. I was so happy I felt like I was on Cloud 9. Jack then started to dance with him and he had his hands on my hips and we were getting so hyped up. Then a massive group of girls recognised everyone and started screaming for autographs and stuff so me and Jack had to stop having fun for the moment.
I then went to speak to Zara about Conor and just generally go and hang out with her. She still looked really pretty even though she was drunk. I bet I looked like a right mess. Next thing I know her face drops and she points at something or someone behind me, her eyes wide open. What I see makes me feel so confused and pissed off. It was Jack dancing with another girl. The girl was then grinding on him and then stuck her tongue down his throat. I stormed out of the club, hot,angry tears running down my face. I didn't understand. He had been sending me so many signs that he liked me as well. I was so angry I sat on the curb and started to cry,ruining my makeup. Zara was by my side comforting me and I felt so grateful to have her with me. I hugged her and we stood up.
"We are going to go back in there and show him what he is missing!!" she shouted. "You DICK!!" she screamed at the club.
"I can't go back in there, my makeup is ruined!" I cried.
"No it isn't!! You borrowed my waterproof fixing spray so your makeup is still flawless!!" she exclaimed.
"You're right!!" I said as I started to walk back into the club. Apart from Jack we had an amazing night. I stayed with Zara the whole time and we got so drunk. Zara was staying in Conor's room so she came home with us. I felt so confused inside. I felt so happy yet so sad at the same time.