Finally

{Jack}
Jamie stirred on the bed. I watched her open her beautiful eyes. She had fainted during her panic attack and I had carried her upstairs and stayed with her all night. I must have accidentally fallen asleep.
"Hey,gorgeous. How do you feel?" I asked. She looked beautiful even though she cried for about an hour last night.
"Morning,baby. I'm fine,how are you? What did Chantelle even want?" she asked me.
"I'm fine,babe. It's not me you should be worrying about. Chantelle only wanted to ask me if we could catch up or something because apparently 'she missed me'. I said no because I have you now and I'm in love with you."
"Aww baby, I love you too." She smiled back at me with her gorgeous smiley eyes and her beautiful face. Those words made my heart swell with love and I felt so happy in that moment. She was so beautiful and I was so lucky to have her in my life.
{Jamie}
I felt so happy to finally be cuddling and kissing Jack Maynard and be completely serious about it. I love him. Jack had gone downstairs to make me breakfast.
I left his bed and went into my room. I had a quick shower and started to do some extremely simple makeup. Just some concealer,mascara and some lip balm. I left my hair down because I wasn't going out so I didn't mind what it looked like. I got changed into some comfy Adidas leggings and I put on of Jack's oversized jumpers on because it was super comfy. I put on some black lacy socks and went downstairs to watch telly and eat some breakfast. I fell on to the sofa and put on Greys Anatomy (because it is the best show everrrrrr).
"Here you go,princess." Jack said passing me my breakfast (a poached egg on toast).
"Thankyou,it looks amazing!"I said excitedly. He sat down next to me and I quickly finished my breakfast. Jack started to play with my hair which was one of the best things to do that will calm me down. I started drifting off to sleep but then Conor and Mikey came downstairs and were being really loud so I woke up. I was re-watching the entire 12 seasons of Greys Anatomy and I was watching the season 6 finale(which is the one with the hospital shooting). I was hiding under the pillow and Jack was comforting me because it was so intense and it was slightly scary.
Before I knew it,it was 9:00. I had watched Greys Anatomy all day. Me and Jack stayed on the sofa and we are way too much food. We slowly went upstairs and I ended up staying Jack's bed again. One thing eventually led to another.
Just before I fell asleep in Jack's arms I heard him mumble to me that he loved me. I quietly replied and pulled him closer. I fell asleep feeling extremely happy.