Forgiveness

A/N The start of this chapter is the same day as last chapter but in Jack's POV xx I will tell you when it gets to the next day xx ily xx I am also going to start writing in other people's POV xx

{Jack}
I woke up the next morning feeling horrible. I had a really bad hangover and I was sleeping in my car. I sat up and looked around. Why was I here?
Then it all came flooding back to me. I had told Jamie that I had cheated on her. I couldn't get the look on her face when I told her out of my mind.
I couldn't believe that I had told her in that way. I felt guilt like never before. I know that I had fucked up previous things and this was the one thing that I didn't want to ruin. But I did it anyway. I picked up my phone and checked my social media. I listened to music, watched YouTube, did anything that would get my mind off Jamie. But nothing worked.
It was around 3:00 and I saw that Jamie had updated her snapchat. It was a photo of her and Zara. They had got their hair recoloured and it looked amazing.
Jamie was one of the best things in my life. I couldn't lose her. She was everything to me. I wasn't myself without her. I knew I had fucked up and I was going to make it right.
I had to do something to prove that she meant the world to me.
THE NEXT DAY
{Conor}
I woke up in the morning feeling really tired. I looked at my beautiful girlfriend laying next to me. She was exhausted because she was so worried about Jamie. Pretty much everyone was pissed off at Jack.
I went downstairs and started to make breakfast. I heard someone coming downstairs and I turned around to see Jamie falling. I ran over and caught her just before she fell.
"Zara!" I shouted. Jamie had fainted. Zara came running down the stairs and helped me move Jamie over to the sofa.
"She's going to hate us for this but we have to wake her up. Pass me a cup full of water." I nodded and passed her a cup. She threw it in Jamie's face and she woke up.
"What happened?" she asked us.
"It's okay,honey you fainted." Zara said,rubbing Jamie's shoulder.
{Jamie}
"I had woken up slightly early and I was starting to go downstairs. I heard Conor singing and I could see he was cooking breakfast. It became really hard to breathe and then everything just went black." I explained to Zara and Conor.
"Okay, we will eat breakfast and then take you to the doctors." I nodded and made myself comfy on the sofa.
About an hour later we had eaten our breakfast and Conor had left a note on the counter explaining where we were to Joe and Mikey. They were both being really nice but Conor was being quite suspicious because he was constantly checking his phone.
{Conor}
We were just about to leave for the doctors when I got a text from Jack asking me to meet him at Starbucks at 3:00.
I think Jamie noticed that I kept checking my phone and I was scared she was going to tell Zara and then Zara would get the wrong end of the stick.
When we got to the doctors I pulled Zara to one side and explained what was going on.