Getting Ready

{Jamie}
"EW!" I screamed wiping egg off of my face. Jack and I were filming a trivia quiz video but if you got the answer wrong the other person got to put disgusting things on you. I won. Jack was covered in flour, tomato sauce and many other things.
"Thanks for watching this video, guys! I hope you enjoyed it! If you did please give it a massive thumbs up, subscribe if you want to and I guess you should subscribe to this pile of rubbish as well" I said, gesturing towards Jack who was wiping honey off his jeans. "I will see you next time! I love you guys!!! OMG JACK EWWWWW!!!" I screamed as he squirted mayonnaise in my hair. I turned off the camera and picked up the ketchup bottle. I squirted Jack and ran into our massive garden. He followed me and picked up the flour. He throw flour at me and I dodged it. We then had an hour long food fight until it was time to get ready for clubbing. Zara was coming at 9:00 and I had an hour to get ready.
"TRUCE!" I screamed as I ran inside to tidy up. After we had tidied, I had a shower so that I was really clean. I then pulled on a beautiful black dress. It had a black lace inset at the top and it made my waist look even tinier than normal. I then curled my already wavy blonde hair and picked out what shoes I would wear. I chose some super high, plain black Louboutins which I am actually an expert at walking in. I sat down at my makeup table and did a really simple browny-gold smokey eye with winged eyeliner and false lashes. I then put on a dark browny-purpley-red liquid lipstick. I picked out a small black Micheal Kors clutch that had a gold chain. I was ready and Zara had just pulled up outside. As I had the biggest car (a Range Rover Sport , which is actually my dream car,) I would be driving so I selected some small black flat pumps to drive in. I put my phone and other essentials into my purse. I then selected my rose gold Ted Baker heart earrings and put them in my ears. I went downstairs and then put on my heels as the door opened and Zara walked in. She looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a dress that was black lace with red underneath. She was wearing shoes similar to mine but hers were glittery and her makeup was similar to mine but hers was more dramatic. She had dangly rose gold earrings in and she honestly looked amazing. I poured everyone a small glass of wine because there were 9 of us. Oli,Caspar,Zara,Conor,Josh,Joe,Mikey,Jack and me. I was so excited but I was surprised that the boys were not ready yet. Me and Zara sat down for a snack, a drink and a girly discussion. We put on some really loud music to get hyped for the club. I was so excited.