Happily ever after

{Jamie}
I woke up to Jack gently shaking me and saying we had to get up because it was late. I opened my eyes, sat up and smiled at the gorgeous boy led next to me. I gave him a massive hug and a cute good-morning kiss.
"Morning,princess." he said in his really cute morning voice.
"Morning," I said as I climbed out of bed. I went into my room and I had a shower, put my hair into a messy bun and sat down on my bed wondering what clothes to wear. I decided on wearing some black jeans with a flannel tied around my waist and I wore a black crop top with geometric straps. I wore really light and simple makeup and then I went downstairs for breakfast. Conor was downstairs making breakfast and Oli,Caspar and Josh were already found our house,eating our food.
I made 2 coffees,one for me and one for Jack. I took Jack's upstairs and put it on his bedside table (because he was in the shower) and I grabbed a post it note. On it I wrote:For you,baby xxxx. I went back downstairs and started scrolling through social media.
Soon Jack came downstairs and cuddled up next to me.
"You should go and get ready,babe," he whispered in my ear. I turned to him confused.
"What do you mean? I thought we had a free day?" I replied,quietly.
"We did, I have a surprise for you." he said. I smiled at him and gave him a hug.
I went upstairs to get changed because I was wearing quite sloppy clothes and I wanted to look nice for Jack's surprise. Although I know I could wear whatever I wanted in front of Jack and he wouldn't mind, I still wanted it to look like I made an effort.
I changed into a short,white,flowy dress that was tight around my chest and had a beautiful pinky-purple floral pattern on it. I throw on the same heels I wore when we went clubbing and I redid my makeup. I did a subtle gold smokey eye and I applied a dark purple liquid lipstick. I also put on some false lashes.
I was proud of my makeup and my hair. I put half of my hair into a bun and I curled the rest of it. I grabbed my Michael Kors black clutch and put my lipstick, my phone, my purse and my keys inside.
I walked downstairs and I saw Jack at the bottom of the stairs. He looked handsome in beautiful plain black suit. He was so gorgeous and I loved him so much. He beamed at me as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I hugged him and pulled him close to me. He frowned at me and I started to worry about whether I wasn't wearing the right thing.
"What's wrong?" I asked him looking down at my outfit.
"Nothing, it's just that...you're missing something," I frowned."This!" he said pulling a purple bandana out of his back pocket and tying it around my eyes.
"What's going on?" I asked in confusion.
"You'll see!" he said ,cheekily, as he started to lead me outside with his hands on my waist.
We got in the car and after driving for around 20 minutes (while I was still blindfolded) we stopped.
"Are you ready?" he asked me quietly as he took hold of me hand.
"Yep,I'm ready!"