Apologies

{Jamie}
I couldn't believe he was here. I had wanted to see him so badly,but now he was here I felt nauseous. I ran upstairs with Zara and started to cry.
"Oh for fucks sake!!" I screamed. I was having another panic attack. I started to shake again and found it hard to breathe.
"Honey ,what do you need?" Zara asked me as she sat next to me.
"Jack," I managed to say. Zara frowned.
"Are you sure?" she asked. I nodded. I heard her call Jack's name and then I heard footsteps on the stairs.
"Baby, I'm so sorry, it will never happen again, I promise." He starts to say as he walked in our room. Then he saw me in the bed,crying."Omg, you're having a panic attack!" He ran over and hugged me. I wrapped my legs around him and buried my head in his jumper.
"Shhhh,it's okay." he whispered in my ear, rubbing my back. I started to calm down. Zara looked at me, raised her eyebrows and mouthed at me 'Will you be okay?'. I nodded at her. She left and went downstairs.
Jack started to apologise and was just talking random crap. I stopped him by kissing him.
"It's okay, as long as you never do that again. All I want is you right now." I told him as I hugged him again.
{Jack}
I couldn't tell her the truth. I vowed to myself that I would never tell her. I couldn't break her again. I held her gorgeous body close to me and I realised how lucky I was to have a girl like her.
"I'm so sorry, princess"I whispered in her ear.
"It's okay." She had calmed down now and was just sat with her legs wrapped around me.
"Let's go downstairs," she whispered to me.
"They all hate me though," I replied,feeling disappointed in myself.
"What? No they don't. You'll be fine. If I can forgive you I'm sure they can too."  She stood up from the bed and took my hand. She lead me downstairs and smiled at everyone sat on the sofa. They looked questioningly at Jack and I just nodded to tell them that everything was okay.
Me and Jack sat on the sofa and I cuddled into his shoulder as he played with my hair. Zara had recently taught all of the boys how to plait hair and they have been obsessed with doing it (I wasn't complaining,I love it when people play with my hair).
We watched TV for ages and then went upstairs to get ready. Luckily I had no bruises on my face so I just left the bruises on my neck and continued with my normal makeup. I only did a small amount. Just mascara, concealer, eyebrow gel and tinted lip balm.
The video of Marcus and Jack and somehow got leaked over night so when I was at my meet and greet I was just going to tell them that I slipped when I was out clubbing. I wore black ripped jeans and a black cropped top. I threw on my necklace that Jack got me and my Adidas Superstars that Zara got me. I threw my phone and important things like that in my black Adidas backpack and stole Jack's Adidas tracksuit top because I really wanted one but hadn't got around to buying one yet.
Today was the first day of meet and greets and I was really excited. I went downstairs, took hold of Jack's hand and smiled at him.
"Let's go."